- Reporting to the Italian Sales Manager, the role is responsible for execution of our business strategy, setting tactical and strategic technology direction for the business and provides strong leadership and accountability for a high-performance, specialty Sales org.
- Responsible for growing the OEM business through winning new designs and providing the right solution across vertical market segments.
- Acts as an evangelist for OEM both internally and externally throughout the Italian region.
- Thought-leader who can drive new solutions to meet customer demands.
- Anticipate customer migrations in advance, and have a keen eye for newly emerging markets and computing trends.
- Frequent travel will be required as part of the role
- Extensive embedded, OEM and/or IT experience
- Strong technical leadership background, particularly in a tier 1 technology company or an enterprise webtech company
- Working knowledge of emerging cloud native software platforms and workloads, analytics engines, converged and hyper-converged platforms
- Solid business sense, and ability to position technology solutions to solve our customers' business problems. Deep understanding of true Solution Selling, the ability to develop and motivate diverse remote team members, with a structured approach to pipeline management and team accountability
- Strong interpersonal, communication and presentation skills
- Computer Science or related technical degree preferred
- 5+ experience in a Pre-Sales Engineering role (aka Field Application Engineering, Systems Engineering) covering enterprise technology domains software, server, storage and/or networking
Customer Facing/Supplier Facing
Meet Some of Arrow Electronics's Employees
Will leads the technological enhancements to Arrow’s Sam Car Project. He oversees and contributes to development of its microcontrollers, firmware, and MEMS sensors.
Back to top