We are looking for a Sales to join our Converge, an Arrow company, in Shenzhen office. This role will define critical markets and new customers in the assigned sales territory (South China), plan strategy and develop all key relationships to ensure strong foundation for solution selling. Maintain and promote relationships with customer contacts who may be determining shortage and cost saving opportunities and deal with existing business challenges. As a member of our sales organization, candidate will be expected to use our internal database to determine customer demand, proactively offer products to our customers, and close business while maintaining lasting relationships. This opportunity is for highly driven individuals who are entrepreneurial in nature. Candidate may be required to handle customers and queries from.
What You'll Be Doing
- Drive revenue through prospecting new customers, managing existing customer relationship and grow business within accounts.
- Build rapport, cultivate, and strengthen relationship with prospects through phone calls, emails, and occasional on-site visits.
- Collaborate with customers to identify and develop business opportunities.
- Educate Customer on the current market situation to sell value added solutions and map out strategies, maximizing business opportunities.
- Responsible for the entire sales process from intelligence gathering, negotiations, securing and managing the orders.
- Develop quotation and proposal
- Achieve monthly sales targets
- Conduct quarterly business review
- Possess aggressive sales personality in achieving quantitative results and able to work under pressure.
- Education: Professional Certificate, Diploma, Advanced/Higher/Graduate Diploma, Bachelor's Degree, Post Graduate Diploma, Professional Degree
- Minimum 3 years of experience in a B2B sales position
- Proficient with standard business tools (Excel, PowerPoint)
- Strong interpersonal and time management skills
- Excellent oral and written communication skills
- Travel: Willing to travel
- Fluent in English are welcome to apply.
At Arrow Converge, we recognize that financial rewards and great benefits are important aspects of an ideal job. That's why we offer competitive financial compensation, including various compensation plans, and a solid benefits package.
- Medical, Insurance
- Life Insurance
- 5-Day Work Week
- Growth Opportunities
- On-site Café with Catering Option for Busy Lifestyles
- And more!
Arrow Electronics, Inc. (NYSE: ARW), an award-winning Fortune 102 and one of Fortune Magazine's Most Admired Companies. Arrow guides innovation forward for over 180,000 leading technology manufacturers and service providers. With 2020 sales of USD $28.67 billion, Arrow develops technology solutions that improve business and daily life. Our broad portfolio that spans the entire technology landscape helps customers create, make and manage forward-thinking products that make the benefits of technology accessible to as many people as possible. Learn more at www.arrow.com.
Our strategic direction of guiding innovation forward is expressed as Five Years Out, a way of thinking about the tangible future to bridge the gap between what's possible and the practical technologies to make it happen. Learn more at https://www.fiveyearsout.com/.
For more job opportunities, please visit https://careers.arrow.com/us/en.
CN-Shanghai, China (SOHO Tianshan Sq) Converge