Account Executive/Director - Digital Media Ad Sales
Position:Account Executive/Director - Digital Media Ad Sales
Senior Account Executive
Arrow Media Group's Sales Team is a group of highly skilled sales professionals whose focus is on growing high potential advertisers and persuading them to incorporate Arrow's range of marketing products (native content, display network, email, and data) into their current marketing strategies. This global, dynamic and dedicated team is the engine behind Arrow Media Group's continued growth.
For leading companies that partner with Arrow Media Group, no one advertising solution works for all. Your knowledge of online media combined with your communication skills and analytical abilities shapes how new and existing customers grow with us. Using your influencing and relationship-building skills, you provide world-class client service, research and market analysis. You anticipate how decisions are made, persistently explore and uncover the business needs of our key clients and understand how our range of product offerings can grow their business. Working with them, you set the vision and the strategy for how their advertising can reach thousands of users.
- Achieves revenue and growth targets and other sales related goals within named book of accounts.
- Proactively identifies new revenue opportunities and drives account growth and profitability acceleration including new business, up-sell and cross-sell opportunities.
- Owns extensive client communication, strategic planning and troubleshooting account complications to promote client satisfaction. Develops and improves executive level relationships within named account(s).
- Promotes the AMG-Client relationship by providing thought leadership and consultation on aligning client business needs to products, solutions and services offered.
- Creates value and differentiates our services and products from competitors.
- Drives contract negotiations for new and existing business within named accounts regarding new sales, account growth and contract renewals as appropriate.
- Owns revenue forecasting (via Salesforce.com) and ensures accuracy of pipeline
- Bachelor's degree in related fields
- 5+ years' experience in media sales
- Previous successful experience calling directly on digital advertising clients and/or agencies
- Powerful sales, presentation and communication skill sets
- Exceptional player/coach mentality, interested in working as part of a highly coordinated, focused organization
- Ensure that our clients receive the highest level of sales and operational customer service
- Ability to establish credibility with senior-level executives to serve as a trusted consultant to optimize and expand their advertising investment.
- Experience working with or selling B2B Media advertising products/software.
Proven success working with cross-functional teams and building strong relationships internally and externally
Time Type:Full time
Meet Some of Arrow Electronics's Employees
Will leads the technological enhancements to Arrow’s Sam Car Project. He oversees and contributes to development of its microcontrollers, firmware, and MEMS sensors.
Back to top