The tension between possibility and practicality is what we resolve. At Arrow, we’ve come full circle— from being a parts supplier at the physical heart of the radio business to being a global partner in the ongoing transformation of the most complex and exciting business on the planet. We are visionaries. Innovators. Mentors. In order to thrive and survive in today’s marketplace, we anticipate what will come tomorrow for our forward-thinking partners.
Arrow serves as a supply channel partner for over 100,000 original equipment manufacturers, contract manufacturers and commercial customers through a global network of more than 460 locations in 56 countries.
We are a Fortune 150 company with over 17,000 employees globally. Headquartered in beautiful Denver, Colorado, with offices worldwide.
Five Years Out is a community of builders, designers, engineers and imaginers who navigate the path between possibility and practicality. Creating the future of everything from coffee makers to cars. Are you one of them? Then you’re working with us.
Stay connected with us through social media
Arrow Systems Integration, part of the Fortune 138-ranked Arrow Electronics, has an opportunity for a dedicated Account Executive who shows they can excel at complex telecommunications solutions in the enterprise marketplace. ASI, as a premiere multi-vendor Unified Communications Integrator, works with partner companies such as Avaya, Cisco, Microsoft, Unify, NEC, Oracle, HP, Aruba and others. Combined with our Centers of Excellence and Advisory Services, we offer top-level post-sales product support along with a competitive compensation package.
The Account Executive will sell Arrow Systems Integration solutions that would include hardware, software, managed service and professional service product offerings directly to end user buyers. These offerings may include on-premise, co-location, cloud and private cloud based IT, VOIP & UC applications and platforms. VOIP and Managed Services projects can be complex system designs with advanced applications for global companies and SI/SP’s requiring VOIP, Unified Messaging, Contact Center, Data Networking and WAN Optimization applications. The Senior Account Executive will also work directly with enterprise customers to design customized VOIP & IT managed service proposals incorporating outsourcing/ out tasking/ equipment purchasing and communications professional service offerings that will be fully managed and delivered as a comprehensive service.
This Account Executive role is a “hunter” and will be responsible for new business, account penetration and management and will follow accounts through prospecting, proposal, contract, installation, and on-going service. The Account Executive will meet or exceed all assigned sales objectives, complete regular sales forecasting with accuracy, leverage Arrow SI sales methodologies and attend ongoing sales & certification training, programs and product meetings.
- Meet monthly bookings, and gross profit targets and other measurable non-revenue objectives.
- Maintain a sales prospect pipeline significant enough to assure ongoing sales success as outlined by your sales leadership.
- Generate new business through aggressive prospecting to both mid-size and large enterprise customers within the assigned territory.
- Provide creative, innovative and potentially complex managed services, equipment and communication professional services proposals for new customers and existing strategic customers that drive business value.
- Work closely with Arrow Systems Integration existing sales teams, operations and executive leadership to create stakeholders within your proposal development process.
- Serve customers through regular engagement which may include meetings, needs assessment and proposal development, executive-level meetings/contact and continual assessment of additional marketing and revenue-generating opportunities.
- Work jointly with the Sales Engineering & Operations Support Teams in assuring customer satisfaction.
- Assist in the settlement of any account disputes as needed.
- Submit sales forecasts and other administrative requirements accurately & in a timely fashion.
- Develop and execute account plans for assigned accounts.
- Attend all scheduled sales training, programs and product meetings.
- Assist in developing new products and marketing strategies for assigned accounts
- Additional responsibilities as position requires.
Knowledge, Skills & Abilities Required:
- Bachelor’s degree in Business preferred.
- 7+ years direct sales experience; telecom, data networking, IT managed services or communication software industry experience preferred.
- Experience selling to and establishing partner relationships with end user customers.
- Experience in developing and selling complex Contact Centers, VOIP Applications and IT Managed Services contracts a plus.
- Advanced knowledge of IP/SIP telephony architecture and Data Networking including major Proven record of professional sales accomplishment and customer relationship skills with demonstrable prospecting, cold calling and closing skills.
- Must be self-motivated with a good work ethic.
- Must have the ability to work remotely and the discipline to be successful without direct supervision.
- Advanced communication skills to be used in writing, presentations, general customer interactions, and with internal company management.
- Experience in MS Office products required.
- Knowledge and proficient in the use of SalesForce.com preferred.
What is in it for you?
- Skills development
- Performance coaching
- Medical, dental, vision, paid time off, 401k domestic partners program and more.
Community involvement opportunities
At Arrow, we are driving innovation and choice by offering employees a variety of benefits designed to keep you and your family physically and financially healthy.
Our comprehensive, competitive benefits program is an important part of your total compensation package. We offer a variety of plans and coverage including health and welfare, retirement, paid time off, and voluntary benefits as well as resources to help you make cost-effective decisions for you and your family. Everyone counts at Arrow, and our benefits enable you to achieve and maintain better health and plan for your future as we work together toward smarter solutions in tomorrow’s technology.
Arrow offers competitive time off for you, which includes accrued vacation time, personal and floating holidays, in addition to other observed holidays. These are granted based on the date you join the company in any given year.
EOE Minorities/Females/Protected Veterans/Disabled
Arrow Electronics, Inc. is committed to working with and providing reasonable accommodation to individuals with disabilities. If, because of a medical condition or disability, you need a reasonable accommodation for any part of the employment process, please refer to our Hiring Process & Accommodations Request Instructions on our Career Site to let us know the nature of your request and your contact information.
Meet Some of Arrow Electronics's Employees
Director, Digital Marketing
Lisa teams with Arrow’s Digital Marketing crew to lead online efforts that pave the way for the company to become the leading B2B marketplace for inventors.
Back to top