Temp Sales Coordinator Armani Collezioni Womens
The Armani Group is one of the leading fashion and luxury goods groups in the world today with 10,500 direct employees, 12 production plants and more than 2,704 boutiques in 60 countries around the world. It designs, manufactures, distributes and retails fashion and lifestyle products including apparel, accessories, eyewear, watches, jewelry, home interiors, fragrances and cosmetics under a range of brand names: Giorgio Armani, Armani Collezioni, Emporio Armani, AJ Armani Jeans, A/X Armani Exchange, Armani Junior and Armani Casa.
The Temporary Sales Coordinator will be responsible for assisting in all sales and department management activities including administrative projects and showroom assistance for Armani Collezioni. The role will support the sales team in daily operations such as sample and expense tracking.
- Complete weekly selling recaps
- Provide daily shipping updates
- Support sample tracking and sample returns to Italy, update sample tracking log
- Assist in showroom and market set up including unpacking/packing of samples, pricing, and visual merchandising
- Act as client service back up in the absence of sales managers
- Support positive development of each accounts' retail performance
- Support collection presentation for all market appointments
- Assist all planning and support of in store events
- Provide account maintenance through all points of process from order through to shipping and delivery
- Update weekly availability reports to ensure reorders
- Create seasonal product knowledge packets for accounts
- Recap after trunk show identifying reserves and special orders to enable final sell out
- Ensure flagged units from department store trunk shows are shipped and sold
- Computer proficiency (MS Word, MS Excel, MS PowerPoint)
- High School Diploma or GED required
- College degree preferred
- Excellent communications skills both written and verbal
Meet Some of Armani's Employees
Assistant Marketing Manager for Beauty
When a new campaign launches at a Giorgio Armani cosmetics counter, you can bet Marc’s been behind the scenes—from the campaign idea to the in-store display. And he's also the one running the numbers to make sure it’s a success.
Back to top