Tailor - Giorgio Armani San Francisco
The Armani Group is one of the leading fashion and luxury goods groups in the world today with 4,600 direct employees and 13 factories. It designs, manufactures, distributes and retails fashion and lifestyle products including apparel, accessories, eyewear, watches, jewelry, home interiors, fragrances and cosmetics under a range of brand names: Giorgio Armani, Armani Collezioni, Emporio Arman, A/X Armani Exchange, Armani Junior and Armani Casa.
The Tailor Associate will be responsible to provide alterations such as fitting clients and sewing.
- To provide alterations services such as fitting and sewing
- To understand and abide by all policies, procedures and directives and effectively execute them
- Insure the highest standards of client service are maintained at all times
- Insure all merchandise is handled appropriately and inventory is accounted for and monitored
- High School degree preferred
- Minimum 3+ years in retail setting
- Able to speak effectively in interpersonal situations
- Strong independent work ethic, excellent time management skills, and organizational abilities.
Meet Some of Armani's Employees
Assistant Marketing Manager for Beauty
When a new campaign launches at a Giorgio Armani cosmetics counter, you can bet Marc’s been behind the scenes—from the campaign idea to the in-store display. And he's also the one running the numbers to make sure it’s a success.
Back to top