Stock Supervisor, Armani Outlet Camarillo
The Armani Group is one of the leading fashion and luxury goods groups in the world today with 4,600 direct employees and 13 factories. It designs, manufactures, distributes and retails fashion and lifestyle products including apparel, accessories, eyewear, watches, jewelry, home interiors, fragrances and cosmetics under a range of brand names: Giorgio Armani, Armani Collezioni, Emporio Armani, AJ ! Armani Jeans, A/X Armani Exchange, Armani Junior and Armani Casa.
The Shipping & Receiving Supervisor will be responsible to support the selling function of the boutique.
- To support the selling function of the boutique by managing the areas of shipping/receiving, point-of-sale, human resources, building maintenance, operating budgets/invoicing/expenses and collaborating with the Loss/Prevention Manager to support the operations of their respective departments
- To insure that all policies, procedures and operational directives are enforced consistently and effectively
- To assist all departments in establishing organizational and systematic approaches to their goals
- To ensure that each associate is fully trained in all operational areas
- Minimum 3+ years in related retail setting with emphasis on operations, store management or office administration
- Proficient in Word, Excel, Power Point, and Lotus Notes
- Strong interpersonal and communications skills both verbal and written
- Strong independent work ethic, excellent time management skills, and
- College degree or equivalent
Meet Some of Armani's Employees
Assistant Marketing Manager for Beauty
When a new campaign launches at a Giorgio Armani cosmetics counter, you can bet Marc’s been behind the scenes—from the campaign idea to the in-store display. And he's also the one running the numbers to make sure it’s a success.
Back to top