Stock Manager, A|X Outlet Rio Grande
The Armani Group is one of the leading fashion and luxury goods groups in the world today with 10,500 direct employees and 13 factories. It designs, manufactures, distributes and retails fashion and lifestyle products including apparel, accessories, eyewear, watches, jewelry, home interiors, fragrances and cosmetics under a range of brand names: Giorgio Armani, Armani Collezioni, Emporio Armani, AJ Armani Jeans, A/X Armani Exchange, Armani Junior and Armani Casa.
The Shipping & Receiving Manager is responsible for insuring efficient and secure movement of all merchandise. Associate will be responsible for providing prompt, attentive and knowledgeable assistance to all clients.
- To insure that all shipping/receiving policies, procedures and directives are understood and executed consistently and effectively
- Maintain inventory in an efficient, clean, secure and organized and accessible fashion
- Anticipate merchandise maintenance needs and execute and lead plan of action
- Insure all merchandise is accurately ticketed, re-ticketed, sensored and re-sensored
- Insure proper and secure storage of all merchandise
- Support the visual, merchandising and operations of the store in regards to the movement of fixtures, furniture, merchandise, props, etc.
- Support the operations and maintenance of the store in regards to the facility and fixture maintenance, cleaning, repair and renovation
- Maintain all shipping/receiving equipment and systems inclusive of records of repairs and maintenance
- Thoroughly understand and effectively use and provide training for all systems in relation to the shipping/receiving department (}>(I.e. STS, RAS, Shipping Programs)
- Supervise shipping/receiving expenses and insure accurate records of all expenses
- Process all shipping/receiving invoices and expenses in accordance with Company directives
- Effectively participate in the timely preparation and completion of all inventories and cycle counts
- Provide guidance and train the shipping/receiving staff
- 2+ years in related retail setting in the area of shipping/receiving
- Computer Literate
- High School degree required, College degree or equivalent preferred
Meet Some of Armani's Employees
Assistant Marketing Manager for Beauty
When a new campaign launches at a Giorgio Armani cosmetics counter, you can bet Marc’s been behind the scenes—from the campaign idea to the in-store display. And he's also the one running the numbers to make sure it’s a success.
Back to top