Stock Associate, A|X Walnut Street
A Stock Associate is responsible for the flow of merchandise from the point of delivery to the sales floor.
- Meets or exceeds the goal of processing 120 units per hour while ensuring all merchandise is stocked in a quick, orderly and accurate manner.
- Maintains a clean and organized sales floor and stock room that meets both visual and operational standards.
- Ensures markdowns, price changes, and damages are accurate and completed within the time frames given.
- Ensures the sales floor is stocked and replenished with the appropriate merchandise to meet visual standards.
- Greets and acknowledges clients with a friendly and engaging attitude. Provides strong customer service to all clients by delivering the ARMANI selling experience.
- Upholds A|X Values of Respect, Teamwork, Professionalism, and Praise.
- Adheres to all Loss Prevention guidelines as outlined in the employee handbook.
- Assists the management team with general housekeeping tasks.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
- Ability to multi-task in a fast paced environment.
- Ability to work a flexible schedule including holidays, nights and weekends with a minimum of
- 25 hours of availability per week.
- One year experience in stock or receiving, preferably in apparel retail.
- Minimum education level: High School Diploma or GED
- Strength – Ability to comfortably lift a minimum of 35 pounds without assistance to a height of 4 feet and a distance of 10 feet. Frequent stooping required to pick up boxes at floor level.
- Movement – Majority of work is performed on foot. Ability to frequently stand, walk, reach up, and climb short ladders. Hand Dexterity required for at least one had to operate registers and complete paperwork.
- Auditory & Vision – Ability to constantly hear and see safety signals, read labels, registers,computers, etc.
- The position requires significant demands on these physical requirements throughout the entire work shift.
Meet Some of Armani's Employees
Assistant Marketing Manager for Beauty
When a new campaign launches at a Giorgio Armani cosmetics counter, you can bet Marc’s been behind the scenes—from the campaign idea to the in-store display. And he's also the one running the numbers to make sure it’s a success.
Back to top