Stock Associate, Armani Outlet Leesburg
The Armani Group is one of the leading fashion and luxury goods groups in the world today with 4,600 direct employees and 13 factories. It designs, manufactures, distributes and retails fashion and lifestyle products including apparel, accessories, eyewear, watches, jewelry, home interiors, fragrances and cosmetics under a range of brand names: Giorgio Armani, Armani Collezioni, Emporio Armani, AJ ! Armani Jeans, A/X Armani Exchange, Armani Junior and Armani Casa.
The Shipping & Receiving Associate will be responsible to support the selling function of the boutique.
- To insure efficient and secure movement of all merchandise
- To understand and abide by shipping/receiving policies, procedures and directives and effectively executive them
- To support department collaboration with all other departments to insure smooth operation of facility
- Maintain inventory in an efficient, clean, secure and organized and accessible fashion and communicates this method of organization to all associates
- Maintain that all merchandise is accurately ticketed, re-ticketed, sensored and re-sensored
- Maintain proper and secure storage of all merchandise
- Preferred experience in the retail industry.
- Proficient in Word, Excel and Lotus Notes.
- Strong interpersonal and communications skills both verbal and written.
- Strong independent work ethic, excellent time management skills, and organizational abilities.
- High School degree preferred.
Meet Some of Armani's Employees
Assistant Marketing Manager for Beauty
When a new campaign launches at a Giorgio Armani cosmetics counter, you can bet Marc’s been behind the scenes—from the campaign idea to the in-store display. And he's also the one running the numbers to make sure it’s a success.
Back to top