Shipping and Receiving, A|X Outlet Las Vegas N
The Shipping & Receiving Associate will be responsible to support the selling function of the boutique.
- To insure efficient and secure movement of all merchandise
- To understand and abide by shipping/receiving policies, procedures and directives and effectively executive them
- To support department collaboration with all other departments to insure smooth operation of facility
- Maintain inventory in an efficient, clean, secure and organized and accessible fashion and communicates this method of organization to all associates
- Maintain that all merchandise is accurately ticketed, re-ticketed, sensored and re-sensored
- Maintain proper and secure storage of all merchandise
- Preferred experience in the retail industry.
- Proficient in Word, Excel and Lotus Notes.
- Strong interpersonal and communications skills both verbal and written.
- Strong independent work ethic, excellent time management skills, and organizational abilities.
- High School degree preferred.
Meet Some of Armani's Employees
Assistant Marketing Manager for Beauty
When a new campaign launches at a Giorgio Armani cosmetics counter, you can bet Marc’s been behind the scenes—from the campaign idea to the in-store display. And he's also the one running the numbers to make sure it’s a success.
Back to top