Senior General Manager
- 3+ years of General Manager experience including a minimum of 1 year of Store Manager experience for a specialty apparel store.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
- Strong operational skills with the ability to multi-task and meet tight deadlines concurrently.
- Strong interpersonal skills with the proven ability to lead a staff and respond positively and appropriately to change, ambiguity and adversity.
- Open availability and able to work a flexible schedule including holiday, nights, and weekends.
- College degree preferred.
Meet Some of Armani's Employees
Assistant Marketing Manager for Beauty
When a new campaign launches at a Giorgio Armani cosmetics counter, you can bet Marc’s been behind the scenes—from the campaign idea to the in-store display. And he's also the one running the numbers to make sure it’s a success.
Back to top