Sales Supervisor, Armani Outlet Citadel
The Armani Group is one of the leading fashion and luxury goods groups in the world today with 4,600 direct employees and 13 factories. It designs, manufactures, distributes and retails fashion and lifestyle products including apparel, accessories, eyewear, watches, jewelry, home interiors, fragrances and cosmetics under a range of brand names: Giorgio Armani, Armani Collezioni, Emporio Armani, Armani Outlet, AJ ! Armani Jeans, A/X Armani Exchange, Armani Junior and Armani Casa.
The Sales Supervisor will be responsible to drive, develop, guide and train a sales staff that is dedicated to driving the business and generate sales
- Lead, develop, guide and train a sales staff that is dedicated to driving the business
- Achieve and surpass goals
- Achieve individual sales
- Lead the Armani Experience through strong client engagement.
- Insure the highest standards of client service are maintained at all times
- Insure all merchandise is handled appropriately and inventory is accounted for and monitored
- Insure that the department collaborates with all other departments to insure smooth operation of department
- Insure that all company policies, procedures and directives are enforced consistently and effectively
- Minimum 2 years of management experience in the retail industry
- Sales Background
- Proficient in Word, Excel, Power Point, and Lotus Notes
- Strong interpersonal and communications skills both verbal and written
- Able to speak effectively in interpersonal situations
- Strong independent work ethic, excellent time management skills, and
- College degree or equivalent
Meet Some of Armani's Employees
Assistant Marketing Manager for Beauty
When a new campaign launches at a Giorgio Armani cosmetics counter, you can bet Marc’s been behind the scenes—from the campaign idea to the in-store display. And he's also the one running the numbers to make sure it’s a success.
Back to top