Sales Associate | Holt Renfrew, Square One
The Armani Group is one of the leading fashion and luxury goods groups in the world today with 10,500 direct employees, 12 production plants and more than 2,704 boutiques in 60 countries around the world. It designs, manufactures, distributes and retails fashion and lifestyle products including apparel, accessories, eyewear, watches, jewelry, home interiors, fragrances and cosmetics under a range of brand names: Giorgio Armani, Armani Collezioni, Emporio Armani, AJ Armani Jeans, A/X Armani Exchange, Armani Junior and Armani Casa.
We are currently looking for an experienced luxury womenswear Sales Associate to join our team. This person will be responsible:
- for representing Giorgio Armani Women's in all facets of style and hospitality as our premier sales team within each store.
- for delivering the Armani shopping experience to each client and upholding the highest level of service.
- To achieve/exceed sale targets
Overview of Critical Duties:
- Provide client service that represents Giorgio Armani standards
- Meet and/or exceed personal sales goals and improve overall shop sales performance
- Possess in-depth knowledge of and passion for Giorgio Armani brand, merchandise, retail/fashion industry
- Seek out new ways to increase clientele base
- Educate clients on product knowledge (fit, styling, trends and fabrication).
- Motivate other associates on the selling floor through personal presence that encourage enthusiasm for the product
- Support various in store events from a Sales perspective
- Communicate with Giorgio Armani partners regarding the status of current business, (including selling trends) on a daily, monthly, and seasonal basis
- Partner with retail management to ensure that the Giorgio Armani standards of sales performance are being upheld
- Maintain a clean and organized sales floor that meets standards.
- Adhere to Loss Prevention guidelines and maintain positive relationships with all retail partners (inclusive of leadership and other sales associates).
- Other duties, as assigned
- Minimum 3+ years of luxury experience in a similar high end related field
- Demonstrated strength service and sales
- Strong interpersonal and communications skills
- Strong independent work ethic, excellent time management skills, and organizational abilities
- College degree or equivalent is preferred
Meet Some of Armani's Employees
Assistant Marketing Manager for Beauty
When a new campaign launches at a Giorgio Armani cosmetics counter, you can bet Marc’s been behind the scenes—from the campaign idea to the in-store display. And he's also the one running the numbers to make sure it’s a success.
Back to top