Sales Associate, Armani Outlet Houston
The Armani Group is one of the leading fashion and luxury goods groups in the world today with 10,500 direct employees, 12 production plants and more than 2,704 boutiques in 60 countries around the world. It designs, manufactures, distributes and retails fashion and lifestyle products including apparel, accessories, eyewear, watches, jewelry, home interiors, fragrances and cosmetics under a range of brand names: Giorgio Armani, Armani Collezioni, Emporio Armani, AJ Armani Jeans, A/X Armani Exchange, Armani Junior and Armani Casa.
The Sales Associate will be responsible for providing prompt, attentive and knowledgeable assistance to all clients.
- To provide prompt, attentive and knowledgeable assistance to all clients
- To achieve and surpass goals
- To insure the highest standards of client service are maintained at all times
- To maintain the selling floor and merchandise
- To insure compliance with all company policies, procedures and directives
- 2+ years sales experience in a similar high end related field
- Strong interpersonal and communications skills both verbal and written
- Able to speak effectively in interpersonal situations
- Strong independent work ethic, excellent time management skills, and organizational abilities
- High School Diploma or GED required
- College degree preferred
Meet Some of Armani's Employees
Assistant Marketing Manager for Fragrance
Kristen is responsible for Giorgio Armani Fragrance marketing campaigns, and all the details that go with that—from creating beautiful in-store displays to planning what specific inventory the store will need.
Back to top