Sales Associate, Armani Junior New York
The Armani Group is one of the leading fashion and luxury goods groups in the world today with 10,500 direct employees, 12 production plants and more than 2,704 boutiques in 60 countries around the world. It designs, manufactures, distributes and retails fashion and lifestyle products including apparel, accessories, eyewear, watches, jewelry, home interiors, fragrances and cosmetics under a range of brand names: Giorgio Armani, Armani Collezioni, Emporio Armani, AJ Armani Jeans, A|X Armani Exchange, Armani Junior and Armani Casa.
The Sales Associate will be responsible for providing prompt, attentive and knowledgeable assistance to all clients.
The Armani Junior store offers everything for boys and girls, baby up to teen, from basic pieces - shirts, sweatshirts, jeans and chinos - to more fashionable items - jackets, dresses, skirts. The collection is as varied as the lives of the children for whom it is designed for. It combines fashion, sensibility with comfort, warmth and ease, and possesses a truly ecologically-based product philosophy.
- To provide prompt, attentive and knowledgeable assistance to all clients
- To achieve and surpass goals
- To insure the highest standards of client service are maintained at all times
- To maintain the selling floor and merchandise
- To insure compliance with all company policies, procedures and directives
- 2+ years sales experience in a similar high end related field
- Strong interpersonal and communications skills both verbal and written
- Able to speak effectively in interpersonal situations
- Strong independent work ethic, excellent time management skills, and
Meet Some of Armani's Employees
Assistant Marketing Manager for Beauty
When a new campaign launches at a Giorgio Armani cosmetics counter, you can bet Marc’s been behind the scenes—from the campaign idea to the in-store display. And he's also the one running the numbers to make sure it’s a success.
Back to top