Loss Prevention Officer, Armani Fifth Avenue
The Armani Group is one of the leading fashion and luxury goods groups in the world today with 10,500 direct employees and 13 factories. It designs, manufactures, distributes and retails fashion and lifestyle products including apparel, accessories, eye-wear, watches, jewelry, home interiors, fragrances and cosmetics under a range of brand names: Giorgio Armani, Armani Collezioni, Emporio Armani, AJ Armani Jeans, A/X Armani Exchange, Armani Junior and Armani Casa.
The Loss Prevention Officer will be responsible for insuring and improving asset protection of the Company within the Armani Fifth Avenue location.
- To insure and improve asset protection of the Company, inclusive of internal and external theft, environmental safety and awareness, employee and client safety, inventory shrink and overall liabilities
- To maintain all loss prevention policies, procedures and directives are understood, implemented and enforced consistently and effectively
- To maintain departmental collaboration with all other departments to insure smooth operation of facility
- To insure compliance with all company policies, procedures and directives
- 3+ years in related retail setting in the area of loss prevention
- High School degree required, College degree or equivalent preferred
- Law enforcement education or training preferred
- Strong interpersonal and communications skills both verbal and written
- Able to speak effectively in interpersonal situations
- Strong independent work ethic, excellent time management skills, and organizational abilities
Meet Some of Armani's Employees
Assistant Marketing Manager for Beauty
When a new campaign launches at a Giorgio Armani cosmetics counter, you can bet Marc’s been behind the scenes—from the campaign idea to the in-store display. And he's also the one running the numbers to make sure it’s a success.
Back to top