Key Holder, A|X Mall of America
The Armani Group is one of the leading fashion and luxury goods groups in the world today with 10,500 direct employees, 12 production plants and more than 2,704 boutiques in 60 countries around the world. It designs, manufactures, distributes and retails fashion and lifestyle products including apparel, accessories, eye wear, watches, jewelry, home interiors, fragrances and cosmetics under a range of brand names: Giorgio Armani, Armani Collezioni, Emporio Armani, AJ Armani Jeans, A/X Armani Exchange, Armani Junior and Armani Casa.
The Key Holder is responsible for opening and/or closing the store and ensuring that proper store procedures and policies are followed when store management is not on duty or unavailable on the floor. The Key Holder will supervise all employees and oversee sales, merchandising, client service and all operational functions in the absence of store management.
- Supervise employees to complete tasks and achieve goals in the absence of store management.
- In the absence of store management, open and closes the store following proper procedures documented in the opening and closing checklist.
- In the absence of store management, ensure that registers are properly opened and closed, doors are opened and locked and alarms are set correctly.
- Execute management cashier responsibilities such as returns and exchanges per the Return Policy.
- Remain current on all company policies and ensures that all policies, standards and procedures are maintained and followed in a consistent manner.
- Sell productively while meeting or exceeding the minimum sales per hour goal set as per company policy.
- Greet and acknowledge clients with a friendly and engaging attitude.
- Assess clients' needs by listening to their cues and recommending products that fit their personal style.
- Educate clients on product knowledge (styling, trends and fabrication).
- Maintain a clean and organized sales floor that meets both visual and operational standards.
- Adhere to Loss Prevention guidelines and deter shoplifting by providing excellent customer service.
- Assist with stock related and housekeeping tasks.
- 3+ years of previous retail sales experience. Must have experience with operations, merchandising, sales, and stock activities. Key holder/Supervisor experience preferred.
- Excellent communication & interpersonal skills.
- Ability to understand budgets, sales, hourly goals, and allocations.
- Open availability and able to work a flexible schedule including holidays, nights and weekends.
Meet Some of Armani's Employees
Assistant Marketing Manager for Beauty
When a new campaign launches at a Giorgio Armani cosmetics counter, you can bet Marc’s been behind the scenes—from the campaign idea to the in-store display. And he's also the one running the numbers to make sure it’s a success.
Back to top