The Armani Group is one of the leading fashion and luxury goods groups in the world today with 10,500 direct employees and 13 factories. It designs, manufactures, distributes and retails fashion and lifestyle products including apparel, accessories, eyewear, watches, jewelry, home interiors, fragrances and cosmetics under a range of brand names: Giorgio Armani, Armani Collezioni, Emporio Armani, AJ Armani Jeans, A|X Armani Exchange, Armani Junior and Armani Casa.
Description of Responsibilities:
The Manager, CRM will be responsible for supporting the launch of the global Customer Relationship Management (CRM) software and to develop a strategy to support all retail initiatives in the U.S. The position will play a key role in guiding the organization to a better understanding of the client profile, shopping patterns and behaviors in order to affect the business strategy toward company goals.
The role will support the launch of CRM by training the end-users and identifying program issues and their resolutions. This person will liaise with all retail General Managers, Retail Executives, Milan HQ, as well as, partner with Corporate IT and Trade Marketing to promote the CRM software as a critical tool to impact day-to-day business creating a CRM culture within the organization.
Overview of Critical Duties:
- Analyze CRM system data in response to channel marketing initiatives.
- Develop a consistent reporting database that can be automated for regular interpretation by the end users. Manage incoming report requests and ad-hoc analysis requests to be prioritized in a manner consistent with business needs.
- Partner with the Retail team to help support customer data capture compliance and help build the Marketing Customer Database.
- Conduct trainings for General Managers and sales teams via webinars and in-store trainings to ensure assigned stores fully comprehend system, policies and procedures.
- Analyze marketing data such as customer information, purchase behavior, and demographics
- Provide strategic analysis to business partners that will profitably grow the business and enhance the brand, including programs to maximize customer acquisition, retention and reactivation.
- Generate end user interest about the tool, increase adoption and enforce compliance.
- Monitor end-user usage of systems and performs daily administrative tasks.
- Responsible for liaising with Milan CRM team to ensure SAP system, Armani Client Engine (ACE), is properly integrated to support U.S. business initiatives.
- Ensures all functions of CRM system effectively work well with all other applications and operating systems.
- Recommend areas of future enhancement to improve the tool for end-users and ultimately improve sales performance.
- Knowledge of SAP (Systems Analysis and Program Development) CRM system
- At least 2 years of experience in the field
- Excellent communications skills both written and verbal
- Understanding of retail analytics
- Computer proficiency (MS Word, MS Excel, MS PowerPoint)
- College degree preferred
Meet Some of Armani's Employees
Assistant Marketing Manager for Beauty
When a new campaign launches at a Giorgio Armani cosmetics counter, you can bet Marc’s been behind the scenes—from the campaign idea to the in-store display. And he's also the one running the numbers to make sure it’s a success.
Back to top