Cashier, Armani Outlet Las Vegas
The Armani Group is one of the leading fashion and luxury goods groups in the world today with 10,500 direct employees and 13 factories. It designs, manufactures, distributes and retails fashion and lifestyle products including apparel, accessories, eyewear, watches, jewelry, home interiors, fragrances and cosmetics under a range of brand names: Giorgio Armani, Armani Collezioni, Emporio Armani, AJ Armani Jeans, A|X Armani Exchange, Armani Junior and Armani Casa.
The Cashier Associate will be responsible for providing prompt, attentive and knowledgeable assistance to all clients while processing transactions.
- To ensure the highest standards of client service are maintained at all times
- To maintain the selling floor and cash wrap
- To ensure compliance with all company policies, procedures and directives
- 2+ years sales experience in a similar high end related field
- Strong interpersonal and communications skills both verbal and written
- Able to speak effectively in interpersonal situations
- Strong independent work ethic, excellent time management skills, and organizational abilities
- High School Diploma or GED required
- College degree preferred
Meet Some of Armani's Employees
Assistant Marketing Manager for Beauty
When a new campaign launches at a Giorgio Armani cosmetics counter, you can bet Marc’s been behind the scenes—from the campaign idea to the in-store display. And he's also the one running the numbers to make sure it’s a success.
Back to top