Assistant Sales Manager, Armani Collezioni Mens
The Armani Group is one of the leading fashion and luxury goods groups in the world today with 10,500 direct employees, 12 production plants and more than 2,704 boutiques in 60 countries around the world. It designs, manufactures, distributes and retails fashion and lifestyle products including apparel, accessories, eyewear, watches, jewelry, home interiors, fragrances and cosmetics under a range of brand names: Giorgio Armani, Armani Collezioni, Emporio Armani, AJ Armani Jeans, A/X Armani Exchange, Armani Junior and Armani Casa.
The Assistant Sales Manager for Armani Collezioni Men's will be responsible for all facets of account management, inclusive of line presentation, fiscal planning and monitoring and overall promotion of the brand.
- Ensure positive development of each accounts’ retail performance
- Execute collection presentation
- Support all planning and implementation of in store events
- Assist account maintenance through all points of process from order through to shipping and delivery
- Posses an in depth knowledge of the brand and collection providing product knowledge as requested
- Effectively communicate accounts’ needs and opportunities
- Partner with Sales team to execute all facets of fiscal planning to ensure projected and budgeted results
- At least 2-3 years of experience in the field
- High School Diploma or GED required
- College degree preferred
- Computer proficiency (MS Word, MS Excel, MS PowerPoint)
- Excellent communications skills both written and verbal
Back to top