Premium Audit Specialist
- Richmond, VA
Argo Group, through its operating subsidiaries, offers high-quality Commercial Property and Casualty (P&C) insurance products and services tailored to the needs of businesses and public entities. Our experienced underwriting team is dedicated to providing effective solutions for all types of companies. We hire the best people, so we can deliver the best solutions.
We are looking for a highly capable Premium Audit Specialist to join our team and work from our Richmond (VA), Scottsdale (AZ), or Denver (CO) office.
The primary duties and responsibilities of the role are:
- Oversee ordering and receiving of premium audits through the Bizagi workflow tool, and the vendor application.
- Handle inquiries from agents and staff relative to the final audit process.
- Review agency disputes and escalate to regional managers as necessary.
- Establish written procedures for all aspects of the premium audit process.
- Liaise with premium audit vendor(s) to oversee audit ordering and inventory and follow up in accordance with agreed upon service standards.
- Approve vendor invoices for payment.
- Reconcile the policies not ordered and advise Contract Management monthly.
- Principle responsibility to liaise with Argo operations concerning service standards of audits.
- Manage the vendor audit orders in process.
- Serve as primary contact with Argo Collections for premium audit inquiries.
- Manage the Bizagi output information available via Cognos and Power BI, and translate this into understandable MS Excel information for Contract Regional Managers
Core qualifications and requirements for this position include:
- Bachelor's degree from an accredited university and/or equivalent combination of education and experience.
- At least three years' commercial insurance experience in General Liability
- Demonstrated analytical and mathematical skills
- Detail-oriented, with a high degree of accuracy and excellent organizational skills.
- Ability to exercise sound judgement in decision making processes and ability to support those decisions.
- Very strong organizational skills with ability to prioritize work and meet deadlines
- Results oriented with the ability to review and direct to achieve desired results while still maintaining strong relationships with agents.
- Computer literacy including strong familiarity with Microsoft Office Suite.
In addition, you'll want to make sure you embody our core values as they are the key to our success:
- We desire to excel.
- We are committed to our clients and to each other.
- We have the courage to do the right thing.
- We apply original thinking.
We offer our employees:
- An attractive Total Rewards package that includes:
- Base pay and profit sharing.
- Comprehensive benefits designed to protect and enhance your life and your dependents' lives by way of health and wellness plans, life insurance, a matching 401(k) Plan, generous PTO and an opportunity to become a shareholder at a 15% discount.
- Argo Academy, a digital and instructor-led platform that helps us focus on continuous learning and which got us named in Training magazine as one of the Training Top 125 Companies.
- Opportunities to support your local community though various outreach programs or by matching your gift to charitable causes by 150%.
- A lucrative Employee Referral program that resulted in 30% of all new hires last year.
About Argo Group
- According to Forbes magazine, Argo Group is among America's 50 Most Trustworthy Financial Companies for the last two years and an A.M. Best Rating of 'A' (Excellent) for 13 consecutive years.
- We have a very flat organizational structure, enabling our employees to have more interaction with our senior management team, especially when it relates to reviewing large losses.
- We offer a work environment that inspires innovation and is open to employee suggestions. We even offer rewards for creative and innovative ideas.
- We believe in building an inclusive and diverse team, and we strive to make our office a welcoming space for everyone. We encourage talented people from all backgrounds to apply.
PLEASE NOTE: At this time, Argo Group will not sponsor an applicant for employment authorization for this position.
If you have a disability under the Americans with Disabilities Act or a similar law and you wish to discuss potential accommodations related to applying for employment at Argo Group, please contact our Benefits Department at 210-321-8400.
To all recruitment agencies: Unless you have been requested to work on this position, or other positions with Argo Group, please do not forward any resumes to Argo Group employees. Argo Group is not responsible for any fees related to unsolicited resumes.
We are an Equal Opportunity Employer. We do not discriminate on the basis of age, ancestry, color, gender, gender expression, gender identity, genetic information, marital status, national origin or citizenship (including language use restrictions), denial of family and medical care leave, disability (mental and physical) , including HIV and AIDS, medical condition (including cancer and genetic characteristics), race, religious creed (including religious dress and grooming practices), sex (including pregnancy, child birth, breastfeeding, and medical conditions related to pregnancy, child birth or breastfeeding), sexual orientation, military or veteran status, or other status protected by federal, state and/or local laws.
Applicants: For the most convenient application experience, please use the "Apply with LinkedIn" button. If manually entering, only include your most recent or relevant job information needed for this role. For either method, please attach your most current resume. Additional job history may be obtained if selected for the interview process.
Back to top