Office Services Coordinator
- Alpharetta, GA
At Argo Group, our team members are critical to our long-term success - so wherever in the world they work, everyone works together. Within our Office Services team, we are looking for an Office Services Coordinator.
The Office Services Coordinator will work out of our exciting Alpharetta office and report to the Sr. Facility & Administration Manager. This position will focus on coordinating the responsibilities for overall front office activities including the reception area, mail, large purchasing requests and facilities. This position is also responsible maintaining and coordinating office services and related activities, including supporting and maintaining programs for the maximum utilization of services and equipment. Responsibilities include arranging internal office moves and resolving internal service requests.
What does an Office Services Coordinator's workday look like?
- Coordinates the facilities and office services resources for Alpharetta office.
- Supports and coordinates the reception area to ensure effective telephone and mail services are provided.
- Receives and ensures the completion of internal service requests and resolve issues as they arise.
- Provides both internal and external communication ensuring a professional representation of the company.
- Monitors and coordinates overall office support services including reception, office and break room supplies and mailing operation.
- Maintains office areas and equipment as well as layout, arrangement and housekeeping of office facilities.
- Interacts with leaders and a variety of internal staff to provide solutions to problems and communicate status of projects in a timely and professional manner.
- Creation of a collaborative environment amongst our employees through office-wide events and personal introductions.
- Develop office initiatives designed to create connections between employees, including introductions, planning and executing events, electronic and print communications, and building walkthroughs.
- Purchases office supplies and furniture, office equipment, etc. in accordance with company purchasing policies and budgetary restrictions.
- Coordinates the day-to-day operations of the facility (such as recycling, changing light bulbs, heating/air conditioning problems, water issues and general repairs in the department including workspace problems.
- Coordinates projects related to office space as needed.
- Maintains relationships and coordinates work with contractors, suppliers and property manager.
- Assists with controlling costs associated with maintaining the facility, equipment and furnishings.
- Sets-up, maintains and organizes department's central files, information, and systems.
- Coordinates the maintenance of office equipment, including copier, fax machine, etc.
- Moves office furniture, equipment and other objects according to office layout plans.
- Coordinates office-wide culture building events within set annual budget
- Supports Human Resources in the onboarding process of new hires.
- Supports and maintains the office Business Continuity Plan and Safety Committee in cooperation with business unit leaders
- Supports IT in provisioning and de-provisioning equipment and serving as a liaison to end users and the IT department when IT tickets need to be resolved as well as providing assistance in troubleshooting IT issues as needed.
- Responsible for the reporting of security incidents.
- Other duties as assigned.
What's required for the position:
- Bachelors' degree or equivalent work experience is preferred.
- Three (3) or more years of direct and/or related facilities or office services experience.
- One (1) or more years' experience on multi-line PBX system.
- Working knowledge of MS Word, MS Excel, and MS Outlook.
In addition, you embody our core values as they are the key to our success:
- We desire to excel
- We are committed to our clients and to each other
- We have the courage to do the right thing
- We apply original thinking
Developing our employees professionally and personally strengthens our organization. Argo Group offers competitive pay and benefits that protect and enhance the lives of employees and their eligible dependents by way of health and wellness plans, life insurance, savings and investment opportunities, adoption assistance, education assistance, and matching gifts for education and charitable causes, just to name a few.
Come join the World Class Leader in Global Specialty Insurance and build your career here! And don't forget to tell your friends, we have a fantastic Employee Referral Program too!
PLEASE NOTE: At this time, Argo Group will not sponsor an applicant for employment authorization for this position.
To all recruitment agencies: Unless you have been requested to work on this position, or other positions with Argo Group, please do not forward any resumes to Argo Group employees. Argo Group is not responsible for any fees related to unsolicited resumes.
We are an Equal Opportunity Employer. We do not discriminate on the basis of age, ancestry, color, gender, gender expression, gender identity, genetic information, marital status, national origin or citizenship (including language use restrictions), denial of family and medical care leave, disability (mental and physical) , including HIV and AIDS, medical condition (including cancer and genetic characteristics), race, religious creed (including religious dress and grooming practices), sex (including pregnancy, child birth, breastfeeding, and medical conditions related to pregnancy, child birth or breastfeeding), sexual orientation, military or veteran status, or other status protected by federal, state and/or local laws.
Applicants: For the most convenient application experience, please use the "Apply with LinkedIn" button. If manually entering, only include your most recent or relevant job information needed for this role. For either method, please attach your most current resume. Additional job history may be obtained if selected for the interview process.
Back to top