Corporate Real Estate Assistant
- Chicago, IL
JOB TITLE: Corporate Real Estate Assistant
JOB CLASSIFICATION: Exempt
REPORTS TO: Corporate Real Estate Manager
JOB PURPOSE: The primary purpose of this position is to provide administrative support and assistance for the Corporate Real Estate Project Team. Key responsibilities include coordination of project management activities for the upcoming Chicago office buildout and future US real estate capital improvements, coordination of services and processing invoices, providing communications and scheduling support.
DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
- Attend all scheduled real estate project calls
- Assists with project administration deliverables (i.e. meeting minutes; budget tracking; schedule updates; move management)
- Manage on-site project activities (construction walk throughs, progress visits)
- Responsible for project related invoice processing. Prepare check requests which includes obtaining vendor information and e-mailing appropriate documentation to the Accounting Dept.
- Work closely with the Office Services Coordinator to ensure successful transition of facilities services to new office.
- Maintain and organize department's real estate files.
- Supports Property Services management team and Senior Executives as needed.
- Other duties as assigned.
- Associates' degree or equivalent work experience
- Three (3) or more years' of direct and/or related real estate, facilities or office services experience.
- Highly motivated and solution oriented
- Experience working under tight and unpredictable deadlines
- Very strong written and verbal communications skills; detail orientation; problem solving skills, organizational skills and ability to prioritize work
- Solid customer service and client relations experience
- Proficient in the use of computer applications including Word, Excel, PowerPoint and Outlook
PLEASE NOTE: At this time, Argo Group will not sponsor an applicant for employment authorization for this position.
If you have a disability under the Americans with Disabilities Act or a similar law and you wish to discuss potential accommodations related to applying for employment at Argo Group, please contact our Benefits Department at 210-321-8400.
To all recruitment agencies: Unless you have been requested to work on this position, or other positions with Argo Group, please do not forward any resumes to Argo Group employees. Argo Group is not responsible for any fees related to unsolicited resumes.
We are an Equal Opportunity Employer. We do not discriminate on the basis of age, ancestry, color, gender, gender expression, gender identity, genetic information, marital status, national origin or citizenship (including language use restrictions), denial of family and medical care leave, disability (mental and physical) , including HIV and AIDS, medical condition (including cancer and genetic characteristics), race, religious creed (including religious dress and grooming practices), sex (including pregnancy, child birth, breastfeeding, and medical conditions related to pregnancy, child birth or breastfeeding), sexual orientation, military or veteran status, or other status protected by federal, state and/or local laws.
Applicants: For the most convenient application experience, please use the "Apply with LinkedIn" button. If manually entering, only include your most recent or relevant job information needed for this role. For either method, please attach your most current resume. Additional job history may be obtained if selected for the interview process.
Back to top