Claims Assistant (12 month contract)
- London, United Kingdom
Main Purpose of Role
Providing support to the Senior Claims Analyst in all aspects of claims matter.
- Ensure timely registration of claims into the system
- Ensure proper maintenance of claims files
- Liaise/follow up with clients for documents, information etc.
- Process claims payment
- Reconcile bank statements
- Perform claim files review
- Liaise with the underwriting/processing teams on the requisite information/supporting documents for claims processing
- Any other ad-hoc duties as assigned
- Good exposure of working within the general insurance industry
- Excellent computer skills and proficient in Microsoft Office, i.e. Excel, Words, Powerpoint
- Able to work in in a fast-paced environment
- Strong organizational skills
- Attention to details
- Ability to communicate clearly
- Educated to at least A level standard or local equivalent
- Possess a Certificate in General Insurance, or willingness to study towards it
We are an Equal Opportunity Employer. We do not discriminate on the basis of age, ancestry, color, gender, gender expression, gender identity, genetic information, marital status, national origin or citizenship (including language use restrictions), denial of family and medical care leave, disability (mental and physical) , including HIV and AIDS, medical condition (including cancer and genetic characteristics), race, religious creed (including religious dress and grooming practices), sex (including pregnancy, child birth, breastfeeding, and medical conditions related to pregnancy, child birth or breastfeeding), sexual orientation, military or veteran status, or other status protected by federal, state and/or local laws.
Applicants: For the most convenient application experience, please use the "Apply with LinkedIn" button. If manually entering, only include your most recent or relevant job information needed for this role. For either method, please attach your most current resume. Additional job history may be obtained if selected for the interview process.
Back to top