Technical Support Manager
TheTechnical Support Manager will perform an integral role helping Argen's largestvolume customers with their technical questions. The Argen Digital offering is thenewest and fasting growing business line within the company. The Digital Technical Support Managerwill be responsible for the Technical support team as well as teaching andmentoring large customers as they learn how to scan and CAD design toothanatomy for digital production, troubleshoot fit or end product issues relatedto their digital or milled copings, and provide a solid customer resource forany technical related questions.
Duties & Responsibilities
- Manage technical support team
- Lead digital technical webinars to teach customers on how todesign for optimal product results
- Provide incoming phone and email support to customers to answertechnical questions related to Argen's full product suite
- Manage heavy call and email inquiry queue and uphold 1-hourcustomer service level agreement
- Log all customer inquiries in Salesforce and ensure all technicalcases are solved with the client's best interest in mind
- Process and analyze product returns (RMAs) and provide productionteam with appropriate quality feedback
- Interact with digital production team daily in order to providecontinuous customer feedback on quality and production standards
- Support outside sales team in digital sell-through process,providing necessary client education on Argen's digital product suite
- Communicate effectively with the outside sales team to keep them apprisedof all interactions with their accounts
- Communicate effectively with other departments to ensure accountorder timelines, customer inquiries, and overall satisfaction exceedsexpectations
- Provide feedback to business development on additional products toadd to the digital product suite
- Provide feedback on the Argen Digital website to improve usabilityand customer adoption and retention
- Develop and evolve existing processes to improve the digitalprocesses and general purchasing procedures
Skills & Qualifications:
- 5+ years experience interacting with customers
- CDT certification recommended
- Extensive knowledge of PFM and Crown & Bridge alloys
- Knowledge of metal finishing and porcelain application
- Aptitude to effectively maintain quality control and testingmeasures
- Digital experience and college degree a plus
- Exceptional attention to detail
- Excellent oral and written communication skills
ABOUT ARGEN: The Argen Corporation is a worldwide leaderin dental alloys, dental zirconia, digital dentistry and scrap refiningservices. Argen is the largest dental alloy manufacturer in the world, offeringover 600 precious and non-precious alloys to more than 100 countries. Argen'sinnovative digital services provide the most complete digital solutions todental laboratories of all sizes.
Argen offers competitive pay and employee benefits package including health,prescription, vision, dental, life, long-term disability insurance and 401(k)is offered.
VEVRAA Federal Contractor
Meet Some of Argen Corporation's Employees
Sr. Manager of Customer Care & Sales Operations
As a senior manager, Josie is constantly seeking to support and facilitate the personal growth of her team as they provide exceptional service and grow Argen’s business.
Back to top