Software Product Manager
- San Diego, CA
Software Product Manager
Argen Corporation currently has an exciting opportunity for a Software Product Manager to join a growing, technology-focused and service-oriented team. If you thrive in a fast-paced and dynamic environment, and want to be a part of an organization with an unwavering commitment to quality dental solutions, then explore our career opportunities and get to know Argen.
Argen is a family-owned and privately held company based in San Diego, CA with a state-of-the-art manufacturing center that provides high quality dental solutions to dental labs of all sizes. Founded as a precious metals company in South Africa, Argen has evolved into a dynamic, technology-based manufacturing organization focused on three key business segments, including dental alloys, zirconia, and digital dentistry solutions. Argen continues to invest in innovative research and development, continually improving on our current products and developing new solutions for the dental industry. Argen provides our global customers with affordable, high-performance products and industry-leading customer service. Argen’s products are FDA regulated and ISO certified.
About the Opportunity
As the Product Manager, you will be responsible for managing the software development lifecycle for select Argen products and providing support to the end user.
In this role, the successful candidate:
• Serves as the Subject Matter Expert for select software products.
• Oversees and manages the entire software development lifecycle for select products including but not limited to: requirements gathering, story creation, sprint planning, Quality Assurance coordination, training and documentation.
• Manages the release process and communication of new products and features.
• Holds daily standups with developers to ensure adherence to project deadlines.
• Works cross functionally to troubleshoot end user issues.
• Holds bi-weekly roadmap/planning meetings with executives and key stakeholders.
• Translates business needs into actionable user stories for the development team.
• Trains managers to act as the primary point of contact and provides support to teams to bolster training.
• Takes necessary actions to ensure software remains in a validated state and ensures usage in accordance with FDA, MDSAP, MDR and other regulatory agencies.
• Proactively identifies issues in the system and lobbies to get the systemic problem resolved.
• Other duties as assigned.
What does it take to be a qualified candidate?
• Bachelor degree in Computer Science, Information Systems, or related field or equivalent working experience.
• Comfortable using agile development methodologies.
• Excellent interpersonal, verbal and written communication skills.
• Ability to manage stakeholder requirements.
• Proven ability to translate business needs into actionable tasks.
• Proven track record of successful conflict resolution.
• Exceptional attention to detail.
• Proven ability to see projects from inception to execution.
• Technical aptitude and analytical propensity.
• Experience working with ERP, MES and/or SCADA systems.
• Experience with manufacturing automation.
• Experience working in a medical device environment.
• Knowledge of cGMP regulations ISO 13485, 21CFR Part 820, CMDR SOR/98-282, 93/42/EEC, RDC 16 2013, MHLW MO 169 and TG(MD)R Sch3 preferred.
Our Awesome Benefits!
Working for a growing innovative company like Argen means exciting opportunities for training and learning, career development and advancement from only the best in the dental industry. With all that hard work, Argen is committed to ensuring the welfare of its employees and provides an amazing benefit package that includes:
• Medical, dental and vision Plans
• 401k with Employer Match
• Paid Vacation, Holidays and Sick Time
• Employee Events
• Wellness Programs
• Discounts for home, travel, entertainment, relaxation that includes Mobile phone service, Technology, Airline and Hotel, Theater/Theme Park tickets, Restaurants and so much more!
EOE/M/F/Vet/Disabled VEVRAA Federal Contractor
Back to top