Shipping and Receiving Clerk
- San Diego, CA
Shipping and Receiving Clerk
Argen Corporation currently has an exciting opportunity for a Shipping and Receiving Clerk to join a growing, technology-focused and service-oriented team. Are you passionate about sourcing and finding highly skilled and qualified talents? Do you thrive in a fast- paced and dynamic environment? If you would like to be a part of an organization with an unwavering commitment to quality dental solutions, then explore our career opportunities and get to know Argen.
Argen is a family-owned and privately held company based in San Diego, CA with a state-of-the-art manufacturing center that provides high quality dental solutions to dental labs of all sizes. Founded as a precious metals company in South Africa, Argen has evolved into a dynamic, technology-based manufacturing organization focused on three key business segments, including dental alloys, zirconia, and digital dentistry solutions. Argen continues to invest in innovative product improvement initiatives through its Quality Management System to provide our global customers with affordable, high-performance products and industry-leading excellent service. Argen's products are FDA regulated and ISO certified.
About the Opportunity
In this role, the Shipping and Receiving Clerk operates various pieces of equipment in order to process a variety of materials that will be used for the making of high quality products.
In this role, the successful candidate will:
• Moves material to be processed from original location to processing area using a forklift.
• Weighs material on scale before and after it is processed to ensure correct weights.
• Records description of materials being processed if different from the process sheets.
• Maintains good recordkeeping by marking barrels with the correct lot number and maintaining a drum count of material being processed.
• Uses process sheet to record time, date, and weight of material being processed. Loading, unloading, and cleaning ball mills after every lot has been processed.
• Prioritizes jobs. Following all of the company's standard operating procedures and quality policies and procedures.
• Performs other duties as required or requested.
• Workplace Maintenance: Maintains a clean and organized work area.
• Equipment Operation: Periodically maintaining department equipment.
• Regulatory Requirements: Per training provided, follow all safety and environmental rules and regulations of the company.
• Other duties as assigned.
What does it take to be successful?
• High School diploma or equivalent.
• Knowledge of cGMP regulations ISO 13485, 21CFR Part 820, CMDR SOR/98-282, 93/42/EEC, RDC 16 2013, MHLW MO 169 and TG(MD)R Sch3 preferred.
Our Awesome Benefits!
Working for a growing innovative company like Argen means exciting opportunities for training and learning, career development and advancement from only the best in the dental industry. With all that hard work, Argen is committed to ensuring the welfare of its employees and provides an amazing benefit package that includes:
• Health Plans
• Dental Plans
• Vision Plan
• 401k with Employer Match
• Paid Vacation, Holiday and Sick Time
• Employee Events
• Wellness Programs
• Discounts for home, travel, entertainment, relaxation that includes Mobile phone service, Technology, Airline and Hotel, Theater/Theme Park tickets, Restaurants and so much more!
EOE/M/F/Vet/Disabled VEVRAA Federal Contractor
Back to top