Sales Representative- Canada
The Sales Representativewill be responsible for maximum sales profitability, growth and account penetrationof all Argen products within an assigned territory (Canada) and/or marketsegment.
ESSENTIAL DUTIES ANDRESPONSIBILITIES
- Identify sales opportunities andpartner with the sales team and operations to presentand sell company products and services to current and potential clients.
- Prepare action plans andschedules to identify specific targets and the number of contacts to be made.
- Be committed to thesuccess for the customer's business and adopt a cross-selling approach. Followup on new leads and referrals resulting from field activity.
- Identify key businessdecision makers and sell "Argen Total Solutions" in line with multiple productsales strategy.
- Prepare presentations,proposals and sales contracts.
- Develop and maintainsales materials and current product knowledge.
- Prepare a variety ofstatus reports, including activity, closings, follow-up, and adherence togoals.
- Analyze theterritory/market potential and determine the value of existing and prospectivevalue to the organization.
- Create and manage acustomer value plan for existing customers highlighting profile, share andvalue opportunities.
- Communicate new productand service opportunities, special developments, information, or feedbackgathered through field activity to appropriate company staff.
- Identify and resolveclient concerns. Build trusted strong relationshipsand communicate effectively with all stakeholders (customers, sales team,business development team, management and technical support).
- Evaluate the company'scompetitive position and leverage Argen products.
- Identify product andindustry trends or issues. Effective and concisely communicates to all relevantstakeholders.
TECHNICAL COMPETENCIES(Knowledge, Skills & Abilities)
- Areas of expertise include, but not limited to:
- Knowledge of dental lab market & digitaldentistry
- Argen Digital product portfolio
- Dental materials: alloy, porcelain, Zirconia
- Metal finishing and porcelain application
- Implants, abutments, crowns, bridge andmore.
- CDT certification would be a plus
- Computer-aided design and manufacturing(CAD-CAM)
- CRM proficiency (Salesforce.com)
- Microsoft Office (Excel, Word, PowerPoint)
Delivery and solution focused attitude withclient's best interest always in mind
- Technical aptitude and analytical propensity
EDUCATION AND EXPERIENCE
- 5 years of sales and marketing experience -dental industry preferred but not required
- Bachelor's Degree in Business/Marketing orassociated discipline.
VEVRAA Federal Contractor
Meet Some of Argen Corporation's Employees
Sr. Manager of Customer Care & Sales Operations
As a senior manager, Josie is constantly seeking to support and facilitate the personal growth of her team as they provide exceptional service and grow Argen’s business.
Back to top