Sales Representative (Outside Sales), Dental Labs
Territory: Idaho, Montana and Utah
Argen Corporation currently has an exciting opportunity for a Lab Sales Representative to join a growing, technology-focused and service-oriented team. If you thrive in a fast-paced and dynamic environment, and want to be a part of an organization with an unwavering commitment to quality dental solutions, then explore our career opportunities and get to know Argen.
Argen is a family-owned and privately held company based in San Diego, CA with a state-of-the-art manufacturing center that provides high quality dental solutions to dental labs of all sizes. Founded as a precious metals company in South Africa, Argen has evolved into a dynamic, technology-based manufacturing organization focused on three key business segments, including dental alloys, zirconia, and digital dentistry solutions. Argen continues to invest in innovative research and development, continually improving on our current products and developing new solutions for the dental industry. Argen provides our global customers with affordable, high-performance products and industry-leading customer service. Argen's products are FDA regulated and ISO certified.
About the Opportunity
As the Lab Sales Representative, you will maximize sales profitability, growth and account penetration of all Argen products within an assigned territory and/or market segment.
In this role, the successful candidate will:
- Identifies sales opportunities and collaborates with the sales and operations team.
- Presents and sells company products and services to current and potential clients.
- Prepares action plans, identifying specific targets and the number of contacts to be made and when.
- Commits to the success of the customer's business by adopting a cross-selling approach.
- Follows up on new leads and referrals resulting from tracking all field activity.
- Identifies key business decision makers and sell "Argen Total Solutions" in line with multiple product sales strategies.
- Prepares presentations, proposals and sales contracts.
- Develops and maintain sales materials and current product knowledge.
- Prepares a variety of status reports, including activity, closings, follow-up, and adherence to goals.
- Analyzes the territory/market potential and determines the value of existing and prospective value to the organization.
- Creates and manages a customer value plan for existing customers highlighting profile, share and value opportunities.
- Communicates new product and service opportunities, special developments, information, or feedback gathered through field activity to appropriate company staff.
- Identifies and resolves client concerns.
- Builds trusted strong relationships and communicate effectively with all stakeholders (customers, sales team, business development team, management and technical support).
- Evaluates the company's competitive position and leverages Argen products.
- Communicates effectively and concisely all product and industry trends or issues to all relevant stakeholders.
- Other duties as assigned
- 5 years of sales and/or marketing experience - dental industry preferred but not required.
- Bachelor's Degree in Business/Marketing or associated discipline preferred.
- Knowledge of dental lab market & digital dentistry, dental materials: alloy, porcelain, zirconia, metal finishing and porcelain application, implants, abutments, crowns, bridge work and more.
- Knowledge of cGMP regulations ISO 13485, 21CFR Part 820, CMDR SOR/98-282, 93/42/EEC, RDC 16 2013, MHLW MO 169 and TG(MD)R Sch3 preferred.
- Proven professional selling skills and successful sales.
- CDT certification would be a plus.
- Computer-aided design and manufacturing (CAD-CAM).
- CRM proficiency (Salesforce.com).
- Experienced with Microsoft Office (Excel, Word, PowerPoint).
- Demonstrates drive and dependability.
- Demonstrates Integrity.
- Excellent communication skills, interpersonal, oral and written.
- Effective influencing and negotiation.
- Financial competence.
- Excellent decision making and analytical skills.
Working for a growing innovative company like Argen means exciting opportunities for training and learning, career development and advancement from only the best in the dental industry. With all that hard work, Argen is committed to ensuring the welfare of its employees and provides an amazing benefit package that includes:
• Medical, dental and vision Plans
• 401k with Employer Match
• Paid Vacation, Holidays and Sick Time
• Employee Events
• Wellness Programs
• Discounts for home, travel, entertainment, relaxation that includes Mobile phone service, Technology, Airline and Hotel, Theater/Theme Park tickets, Restaurants and so much more!
EOE/M/F/Vet/Disabled VEVRAA Federal Contractor