This is the opportunity to create a bright future and career in an environment where YOU are valued.
It all starts with an application.
Come join our team.
Is this you?
You must have an enthusiasm to deliver quality products, enjoy a manufacturing production setting and thrive in a fast paced environment. If that sounds like you, we may have just the position. We are seeking an Returns Clerk to join our team located at our headquarters in Sorrento Valley, CA.
What you'll be doing:
- Receive and process Customer Returns
- Check accuracy of items received and notifies manager of discrepancies
- Enter received materials into inventory using QAD and update SalesForce
- Deliver materials to required departments
- Assists in order processing of both internal and external orders as needed.
- Process items and RMAs through the ERP system
- Prepare customer orders for shipment, domestic and international
- Prepare internal shipments, material movement, inventory tracking in ERP system
Knowledge, Skills and Abilities:
- Knowledge of AES, FedEx, DHL Worldwide & UPS shipping systems and software
- Good computer skills, ability to multi-task, exceptional organization & follow-up essential
- Must be accurate and able to work in fast paced environment
- Requires good communication skills
- Requires ability to talk, hear, walk, sit and bend
- Requires ability to stand for long periods of time
- Prior shipping/receiving experience preferred, QAD experience a plus
- The ability to multi-task and adapt to changing priorities on a day to day basis while maintaining superior customer service
Our Awesome Benefits!
You will work in a growing company with an exciting opportunity for learning. With all of that hard work we want to make sure you are taken care of with these amazing benefits!
- 401k Match
- Employee Events
- Wellness Programs
- Discounts on movies, phone bills, hotel stay and so much more!
Who We Are:
Argen is the world leader in the manufacturing of dental alloys and an industry front-runner in digital dental manufacturing, offering more than 600 precious and non-precious alloys to more than 100 countries. We are a well-established and growing family-owned business in a prosperous industry, dedicated to improving people's lives through innovative services and products we create. Our team maintains the highest levels of integrity and we are dedicated to our core values. We are poised for incredible growth, building on five decades of exceptional products and services.
VEVRAA Federal Contractor
Back to top