Argen is dedicated to improving people's lives through innovativeservices and products for dentistry. With a core business as the world'slargest manufacturer of precious metal dental alloys, Argen has made strategic investmentsin 3D printing and other technologies, positioning itself as the ultimateprovider of digital solutions to dental labs of all sizes.
We are currentlylooking for an Receiving Clerk to join our Assay & RefiningDepartment at our headquarters in San Diego, California
- Receive,inspect and record incoming scrap material for assay and transmit assay resultsto customers.
- Preparescrap materials for processing in line with the Standard Operating Procedures
- Updateinventory records in ERP system
- Completeand document incoming scrap shipments in accordance with procedures
- Performassigned tasks with a high level of accuracy and in a timely fashion
- Minimum high school diploma or equivalent.
- 1-3 year clerical or inventory related experience in amanufacturing environment.
- Operational familiarity with electronic balances
- Microsoft Office product proficiency in Excel, Word andOutlook.
- Solid computer skills, preferably in ERP productionsoftware
- Ability to read, write and speak English.
- Quality conscious and excellent organization skills withability to prioritize and handle multiple tasks in a dynamic and fast pacedproduction environment.
- Ability to lift up to 20 poundsfrequently and up to 50 pounds occasionally.
- Ability to stand for extendedperiods of time
- Attentiveness to detail and generalmath skills
TheArgen Corporation is a worldwide leader in dental alloys, dental zirconia,digital dentistry and scrap refining services. Argen is the largest dentalalloy manufacturer in the world, offering over 600 precious and non-preciousalloys to more than 100 countries. Argen's innovative digital services providethe most complete digital solutions to dental laboratories of all sizes.
Argen offers competitive pay and employee benefits package including health,prescription, vision, dental, life, long-term disability insurance and 401(k)is offered.
To Apply: Please complete our online applicationunder the Career Opportunities page on the Argen website www.argen.com
VEVRAA Federal Contractor
Meet Some of Argen Corporation's Employees
Lead Digital Production Technician
As a lead digital production technician, Roy is in charge of digitally transferring customer files from the web to 3D printers, ensuring operations start and production completes on schedule.
Back to top