Argen is dedicated to improving people's lives through innovativeservices and products for dentistry. With a core business as the world'slargest manufacturer of precious metal dental alloys, Argen has made strategic investmentsin 3D printing and other technologies, positioning itself as the ultimateprovider of digital solutions to dental labs of all sizes.
The ArgenCorporation is seeking a Quality Technician for our San Diego location.
The inventory control administrator positionmanages inventory of company products and product lines to maintain levelsrequired on a daily basis to meet production and distribution demands.
Duties & Responsibilities:
- Ensuringthe quality of dental zirconia products.
- Developing,testing and evaluating zirconia based materials for use in production.
- Developing,testing and evaluating samples for R&D.
- Work cross functionally with the R&D andproduction teams.
- Assists operations management as needed.
Skills & Qualifications:
- 2+ years experience working in ceramicsproduction or testing laboratory, or Education in Materials or CeramicEngineering can be used in lieu of experience
- Proficient computer skills
- Self-motivated with good interpersonal skills
- Detail oriented
ABOUT ARGEN: The ArgenCorporation is a worldwide leader in dental alloys, dental zirconia, digitaldentistry and scrap refining services. Argen is the largest dental alloymanufacturer in the world, offering over 600 precious and non-precious alloysto more than 100 countries. Argen's innovative digital services provide themost complete digital solutions to dental laboratories of all sizes.
VEVRAA Federal Contractor
Meet Some of Argen Corporation's Employees
Lead Digital Production Technician
As a lead digital production technician, Roy is in charge of digitally transferring customer files from the web to 3D printers, ensuring operations start and production completes on schedule.
Back to top