This is the opportunity to create a bright future and career in an environment where YOU are valued.
It all starts with an application.
Come join our team.
Is this you?
You must have an enthusiasm to deliver quality products, enjoy a manufacturing production setting and thrive in a fast paced environment. If that sounds like you, we may have just the position. We are seeking an Assay Receiver to join our team located at our headquarters in Mira Mesa, CA.
What you'll be doing:
- Maintain and develop compliance with operating procedures
- Perform inspections with measurement equipment and/or software to assure full compliance with drawing specifications
- Perform visual, physical and mechanical inspections on components
- Complete inspection reports including logging (computerized) dimensional readings
- Determine acceptance or rejection of product by working from manufacturer spec sheets, drawing and/or established operating procedures
- Close out documentation when requested
- Performing training when requested
- Develop Work Instruction for new or existing activities to ensure standardization
- Ensure all documentation is legible, complete and correct per current business practices
- Takes on new challenges and expanding roles to assist with growing demands with different areas of the Quality Department
- Work closely with various departments
- Other duties and special projects as needed
Knowledge, Skills and Abilities:
- Minimum high school diploma or equivalent.
- 1 year related experience in a FDA Regulated manufacturing environment is a plus
- Must be accurate and able to work in fast paced environment
- Strong communication skills with all levels in the organization.
- Microsoft Office product proficiency in Excel, Word and Outlook.
- Ability to read, write and speak English.
- Ability to lift up to 20 pounds frequently and up to 50 pounds occasionally.
- Ability to sit and stand for extended periods of time
Our Awesome Benefits!
You will work in a growing company with an exciting opportunity for learning. With all of that hard work we want to make sure you are taken care of with these amazing benefits!
- 401k Match
- Employee Events
- Wellness Programs
- Discounts on movies, phone bills, hotel stay and so much more!
Who We Are:
Argen is the world leader in the manufacturing of dental alloys and an industry front-runner in digital dental manufacturing, offering more than 600 precious and non-precious alloys to more than 100 countries. We are a well-established and growing family-owned business in a prosperous industry, dedicated to improving people's lives through innovative services and products we create. Our team maintains the highest levels of integrity and we are dedicated to our core values. We are poised for incredible growth, building on five decades of exceptional products and services.