Project Manager - Digital - First Shift
Argen Corporation currently has an exciting opportunity for a Project Manager to join a growing, technology-focused and service-oriented team. Do you thrive in a fast- paced and dynamic environment? If you would like to be a part of an organization with an unwavering commitment to quality dental solutions, then explore our career opportunities and get to know Argen.
Argen is a family-owned and privately held company based in San Diego, CA with a state-of-the-art manufacturing center that provides high quality dental solutions to dental labs of all sizes. Founded as a precious metals company in South Africa, Argen has evolved into a dynamic, technology-based manufacturing organization focused on three key business segments, including dental alloys, zirconia, and digital dentistry solutions. Argen continues to invest in innovative product improvement initiatives through its Quality Management System to provide our global customers with affordable, high-performance products and industry-leading excellent service. Argen's products are FDA regulated and ISO certified.
About the Opportunity
As the Project Manager, you will assemble and lead core teams on key projects from product development to product launch and ensure deliverables fall within the applicable scope and budget of Argen Projects. In addition, you will coordinate with other departments to ensure all tasks of each project are completed on time and within budget, and you will run project update meetings and hold task owners accountable for delivery dates.
In this role, the successful candidate:
- Creates long and short-term project plans, including setting targets for milestones, adhering to deadlines, and allocating resources.
- Identifies and manages potential risks associated with projects.
- Makes effective decisions when presented with multiple options for moving the project forward.
- Drives projects using leadership skills.
- Ensures that all projects are delivered on time, within scope and within budget.
- Assists in the definition of project scope and objectives, involving all relevant stakeholders and ensuring technical feasibility.
- Delegates tasks on the project to resources best positioned to complete them.
- Manages changes to the project scope, project schedule and project costs using appropriate verification techniques.
- Measures project performance using appropriate tools and techniques.
- Communicates with stakeholders to keep the project aligned with corporate goals.
- Manages the relationship with the client and all stakeholders.
- Performs risk management to minimize project risks.
- Establishes and maintains relationships with third parties/vendors.
- Creates and maintains comprehensive project documentation.
- Tracks project performance, specifically to analyze the successful completion of short and long-term goals.
- Meets budgetary objectives and makes adjustments to project constraints based on financial analysis.
- Develops comprehensive project plans to be shared with clients as well as other staff members.
- Develop spreadsheets, diagrams and process maps to document needs
- Other duties as assigned.
- Bachelor's Degree in appropriate field of study or equivalent work experience is required.
- Highly organized with proven working experience in project management.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
- Excellent client-facing and internal communication skills.
- Expert using Smartsheet, MS Project, or similar project management software systems.
- Experience in medical device manufacturing, new product development preferred.
- Solid organizational skills including attention to detail and multitasking skills.
- Strong working knowledge of Microsoft Office.
- Project Management Professional (PMP) certification is a plus.
- Ability to learn technical concepts by reading work instructions and standard operating procedures, and completing on-the-job training.
- Knowledge of cGMP regulations ISO 13485, 21CFR Part 820, CMDR SOR/98-282, 93/42/EEC, RDC 16 2013, MHLW MO 169 and TG(MD)R Sch3 preferred.
Working for a growing innovative company like Argen means exciting opportunities for training and learning, career development and advancement from only the best in the dental industry. With all that hard work, Argen is committed to ensuring the welfare of its employees and provides an amazing benefit package that includes:
- Health/Dental/Vision Plans
- 401k with Employer Match
- Paid Vacation, Holiday and Sick Time
- Employee Events
- Wellness Programs
- Discounts for home, travel, entertainment, relaxation that includes Mobile phone service, Technology, Airline and Hotel, Theater/Theme Park tickets, Restaurants and so much more!