Production Metal Melter
PRODUCTION METAL MELTER
Argen is dedicated to improving people’s lives through innovative services and products for dentistry. With a core business as the world’s largest manufacturer of precious metal dental alloys, Argen has made strategic investments in 3D printing and other technologies, positioning itself as the ultimate provider of digital solutions to dental labs of all sizes.
The Argen Corporation is seeking a Production Metal Melter for our San Diego location.
Essential Duties & Responsibilities:
- Melting metal in a fast-pacedenvironment while following all written work instructions and maintainingaccurate records
- Cleaning and maintaining equipment andwork area
- Responsible for visual inspection ofinspection of equipment
- Reporting any problems or concerns tomanagement
- Following all safety rulesindividually and for co-workers
- Any additional responsibilities asassigned or required by leadership
- Minimum HS Diploma
- Direct industrial productionexperience, preferably in the medical device field
- Prefer two years’ of induction melting or investment casting experienceusing furnaces and support equipment
- Experience working with inductionmelting furnaces, immersion pyrometers and appropriate PPE equipment.
- Able to understand and follow writtenwork instructions and record required information pertaining to each melt.
- Dependable with established workhistory.
- General understanding and experienceusing shop tools (saws, etc.) and measuring equipment (micrometers)
- Must successfully pass backgroundcheck, including credit history and criminal background, before being hired.
- Position requires the ability to liftup to 25lbs and prolonged standing.
- Must be available to work any shift, 1stand 2nd
TheArgen Corporation is a worldwide leader in dental alloys, dental zirconia,digital dentistry and scrap refining services. Argen is the largest dentalalloy manufacturer in the world, offering over 600 precious and non-preciousalloys to more than 100 countries. Argen’s innovative digital services providethe most complete digital solutions to dental laboratories of all sizes.
Argen offers competitive pay and employee benefits package including health,prescription, vision, dental, life, long-term disability insurance and 401(k)is offered.
To Apply: Please complete our online applicationunder the Career Opportunities page on the Argen website www.argen.com
Meet Some of Argen Corporation's Employees
Sr. Manager of Customer Care & Sales Operations
As a senior manager, Josie is constantly seeking to support and facilitate the personal growth of her team as they provide exceptional service and grow Argen’s business.
Back to top