Production Associate III
- San Diego, CA
Production Associate III (Full-time) - Clear Aligners - 2nd Shift
Argen Corporation currently has an immediate open position for a Production Associate III to join our growing team. Do you thrive in a fast-paced and dynamic environment? If you would like to be a part of an organization with an unwavering commitment to quality dental solutions, then explore our career opportunities and get to know Argen.
Argen is a family-owned and privately held company based in San Diego, CA with a state-of-the-art manufacturing center that provides high quality dental solutions to dental labs of all sizes. Founded as a precious metals company in South Africa, Argen has evolved into a dynamic, technology-based manufacturing organization focused on three key business segments, including dental alloys, zirconia, and digital dentistry solutions. Argen continues to invest in innovative product improvement initiatives through its Quality Management System to provide our global customers with affordable, high-performance products and industry-leading excellent service. Argen's products are FDA regulated and ISO certified.
About the Opportunity
The Production Associate III produces standard and/or custom medical devices to meet customer and Quality requirements by following standard work instructions and company policies while manufacturing Argen products in a team environment..
In this role, the successful candidate will:
• Follow department work instructions and adhere to customer and industry standards for dental products.
• Adhere to work instructions to properly operate mechanical equipment as needed.
• Visually check medical devices and perform operations according to work instructions.
• Identify and recommend disposition of defective items for rework or scrap.
• Understand the product manufacturing process from initial steps through final inspection.
• Complete all documentation as required.
• Maintain a safe and clean work area.
• Cross training in most manufacturing procedures.
• Other duties as assigned
What does it take to be successful?
• High school diploma or equivalent required.
• Three plus years of experience working in a manufacturing environment with minimal supervision preferred, or extensive experience running complex/technical manufacturing equipment.
• Preferred CNC Milling Machines, 3D printing technology and industrial equipment
• Experience troubleshooting machinery issues and people issues then clearly and concisely communicating the issue and potential fixes.
• Experience reading and interpreting work instructions and SOPs.
• Attention to detail and quality focused.
• Ability to follow instructions and readily accept additional responsibilities.
• Ability to work in a team environment.
• Passionate about industry and desire to contribute where needed.
• Schedule adherence and dependability.
• Ability to meet tight deadlines and meet production goals.
• Ability to follow detailed directions in a manufacturing Good Manufacturing Practices (GMP) environment is preferred.
• Knowledge of cGMP regulations ISO 13485, 21CFR Part 820, CMDR SOR/98-282, 93/42/EEC, RDC 16 2013, MHLW MO 169 and TG(MD)R Sch3 preferred.
Our Awesome Benefits!
Working for a growing innovative company like Argen means exciting opportunities for training and learning, career development and advancement from only the best in the dental industry. With all that hard work, Argen is committed to ensuring the welfare of its employees and provides an amazing benefit package that includes:
• Health, Dental and Vision Plan
• 401k with Employer Match
• Paid Vacation, Holiday and Sick Time
• Employee Events
• Wellness Programs
• Discounts for home, travel, entertainment, relaxation that includes Mobile phone service, Technology, Airline and Hotel, Theater/Theme Park tickets, Restaurants and so much more!
EOE/M/F/Vet/Disabled VEVRAA Federal Contractor
Back to top