Production Associate I
- San Diego, CA
Production Associate I - 3rd Shift - Clear Aligners
Monday - Friday, 12:00 am - 8:30 am
Argen Corporation currently has an exciting opportunity for a Production Associate I to join a growing, technology-focused and service-oriented team. Do you thrive in a fast- paced and dynamic environment? If you would like to be a part of an organization with an unwavering commitment to quality dental solutions, then explore our career opportunities and get to know Argen.
Argen is a family-owned and privately held company based in San Diego, CA with a state-of-the-art manufacturing center that provides high quality dental solutions to dental labs of all sizes. Founded as a precious metals company in South Africa, Argen has evolved into a dynamic, technology-based manufacturing organization focused on three key business segments, including dental alloys, zirconia, and digital dentistry solutions. Argen continues to invest in innovative product improvement initiatives through its Quality Management System to provide our global customers with affordable, high-performance products and industry-leading excellent service. Argen’s products are FDA regulated and ISO certified.
About the Opportunity
In the Production Associate I position, you will produce standard and custom dental devices to meet customer requirements by following standard work instructions and company policies while manufacturing Argen products in a team environment.
In this role, the successful candidate will:
- Follow department work instructions and adhere to customer and industry standards for dental product.
- Adhere to work instructions to properly operate mechanical equipment such as a mill, 3D printer, laser marker or other equipment as needed.
- Visually check dental device per drawing or 3D image and perform operations according to work instructions.
- Identify and recommend disposition of defective items for rework or scrap.
- Move completed product to final inspection.
- Complete all documentation as required.
- Maintain a safe and clean work area.
- Other duties as assigned.
What does it take to be successful?
- Flexible, organized, and have the ability to work with minimal supervision.
- Ability to work in a team environment.
- Ability to follow instructions and readily accept additional responsibilities.
- Attention to detail and quality focused.
- Schedule adherence and dependability.
- Ability to meet tight deadlines and meet production goals.
- Knowledge of cGMP regulations ISO 13485, 21CFR Part 820, CMDR SOR/98-282, 93/42/EEC, RDC 16 2013, MHLW MO 169 and TG(MD)R Sch3 preferred.
- One plus years of experience working in Dental Lab preferred.
Our Awesome Benefits!
Working for a growing innovative company like Argen means exciting opportunities for training and learning, career development and advancement from only the best in the dental industry. With all that hard work, Argen is committed to ensuring the welfare of its employees and provides an amazing benefit package that includes:
- Health Plans
- Dental Plans
- Vision Plan
- 401k with Employer Match
- Paid Vacation, Holiday and Sick Time
- Employee Events
- Wellness Programs
- Discounts for home, travel, entertainment, relaxation that includes Mobile phone service, Technology, Airline and Hotel, Theater/Theme Park tickets, Restaurants and so much more!
EOE/M/F/Vet/Disabled VEVRAA Federal Contractor
Back to top