Your future at Argen is bright. Join our team! Buildingon five decades of exceptional product and service, Argen is now poised forincredible growth in 2016 and beyond.
We are looking for a part-time (25 hours a week) Payroll Coordinatorto join our worldwide headquarters in Sorrento Valley.
The Payroll Coordinator will assist with processingbi-weekly payroll, be responsible forresponding to employee, supervisor and manager inquiries and maintainingemployee records in ADP.
- Respondto payroll inquires in a timely manner via written, verbal or electronicrequests
- Researchand resolve discrepancies regarding employee pay and paid/unpaid time off
- Enternew-hire paperwork in ADP
- Processemployee terminations and final paychecks
- Calculateand issue most manual checks: confidential, bonuses, terminations, severance,etc.
- Maintainemployee information in ADP such as current W4s, address changes, compensationincreases, terminations, and direct deposits and input changes
- Completeemployment verifications
- CompleteEDD benefit audits
- Conductadministrative duties involving mail, creating files and stocking payroll forms
- Filepayroll documents electronically
- Processfull cycle garnishment
- Supportall areas of accounting as needed
- Maintainall time accruals and balances including but not limited to vacation, sick,floating holiday and holiday
- Performyear-end payroll closing
- Performother duties and responsibilities as required or assigned
Skills & Qualifications:
- 2years of past payroll experience
- Proficientin Microsoft Office
- Customerservice oriented
- Musthave experience processing payroll in ADP (V9)
- Knowledge of payroll laws
- Previously processed biweekly payroll and timecards for 200-250 employees
- Familiar with benefit deductions (401k, medical, dental, vision, FSA, HSA, etc.) direct deposit, Garnishments, and tax withholdings
- Ability to work independently, positive attitude and always willing to provide excellent high level of service to employees
- Must be detailed orientation with high level of accuracy
ABOUTARGEN: The Argen Corporation is a worldwide leader in dentalalloys, dental zirconia, digital dentistry and scrap refining services. Argenis the largest dental alloy manufacturer in the world, offering over 600precious and non-precious alloys to more than 100 countries. Argen’s innovativedigital services provide the most complete digital solutions to dentallaboratories of all sizes.
To Apply:Please complete an online application on our Career Opportunities page at www.argen.com
We are an Equal OpportunityEmployer/Veterans/Disability
VEVRAA Federal Contractor
Meet Some of Argen Corporation's Employees
Sr. Manager of Customer Care & Sales Operations
As a senior manager, Josie is constantly seeking to support and facilitate the personal growth of her team as they provide exceptional service and grow Argen’s business.
Back to top