This is the opportunity to create a bright future and career in an environment where YOU are valued.
It all starts with an application.
Come join our team.
Is this you?
You must have an enthusiasm to deliver quality products, enjoy a manufacturing production setting and thrive in a fast paced environment. If that sounds like you, we may have just the position. We are seeking an Packer Inspector to join our team located at our headquarters in Sorrento Valley, CA.
What you'll be doing:
- Cleaning, inspecting, weighing, labeling, and packaging of finished products.
- Each packer is responsible for:
- Integrity and accurate weight of the products produced
- Reading and following written instructions on the Finished Product Work Order
- Safety of others and themselves in their work area
- Cleaning of equipment and work area
- Packaging products to meet Argen's Quality requirements
- Routine maintenance
- Visual inspection of equipment
- Reporting any problems to management
- Other duties as assigned by management
Knowledge, Skills and Abilities:
- High School Diploma
- Experience with inspecting or previous employment requiring ability to concentrate on tasks
- Attention to detail; ability to work quickly, accurately with small parts
- Must be able to lift 20lbs
- Must be able to perform physical tasks for extended periods of time including: standing, walking, bending, pushing, pulling, sitting and twisting over surfaces
Our Awesome Benefits!
You will work in a growing company with an exciting opportunity for learning. With all of that hard work we want to make sure you are taken care of with these amazing benefits!
- 401k Match
- Employee Events
- Wellness Programs
- Discounts on movies, phone bills, hotel stay and so much more!
Who We Are:
Argen is the world leader in the manufacturing of dental alloys and an industry front-runner in digital dental manufacturing, offering more than 600 precious and non-precious alloys to more than 100 countries. We are a well-established and growing family-owned business in a prosperous industry, dedicated to improving people's lives through innovative services and products we create. Our team maintains the highest levels of integrity and we are dedicated to our core values. We are poised for incredible growth, building on five decades of exceptional products and services.
Meet Some of Argen Corporation's Employees
Customer Support Supervisor
Arisha oversees the Digital & Specialties Team at Argen, providing group leadership and automation solutions that enable employee and customer success.
Back to top