Outside Sales Representative
Join the best Sales team in the dental industry! Argen is hiring passionate and energetic Outside Sales Representative for our Midwest territory (IL, IA, WI).
Argen is the leading dental product and services outsource provider to dental laboratories. Our sales reps have the backing of five decades of exceptional product and service to dental laboratories and the dental industry. Innovation, new digital products and our recent growth are the buzz within our market. You can be part of this growth too!
Argen sales reps are responsible for maximizing sales and profitability, new sales growth and account management of Argen products within their assigned territory. Partial responsibilities include:
- Identify sales opportunities, partner with the sales team and operations to sell a rapidly-expanding portfolio of Argen products and services to current and potential clients.
- Be committed to the success for the customer’s business and adopt a cross-selling approach. Consistent follow up on new leads and referrals resulting from field activity.
- Identify key business decision makers and sell “Argen Total Solutions” in line with multiple product sales strategy.
- Strategically analyze the territory and market potential and determine the value of existing and prospective value to the organization.
- Communicate new product and service opportunities, special developments, information, or feedback gathered through field activity to appropriate company staff.
- Identify and resolve client concerns. Build trusted strong relationships and communicate effectively with all stakeholders (customers, sales team, business development team, management and technical support).
- Sell with integrity and a solution-focused attitude with client’s best interest always in mind
- Keep current and knowledgeable about Argen’s new products and technologies
- Achieve established sales goals and targets
TECHNICAL COMPETENCIES (Knowledge, Skills & Abilities)
- Preferred Areas of expertise include, but not limited to:
- Knowledge of dental lab market and digital dentistry
- Dental materials: alloy, porcelain, Zirconia
- Implants, abutments, crowns, bridge and more.
- CDT certification would be a plus
- Computer-aided design and manufacturing (CAD-CAM)
- CRM proficiency (Salesforce.com)
- Microsoft Office (Excel, Word, PowerPoint)
- Self-motivated and dependable - Works with honesty and integrity - Interpersonal relations - Excellent verbal, written and presentation skills - Amazing relationship builder - Outstanding influence and negotiating skills - Financial competence - Decision-making analysis - Track record of self-development - Delivering sales success and professional selling skills
EDUCATION AND EXPERIENCE
- 5 years of sales and marketing experience - dental industry preferred but not required - Bachelor’s Degree in Business/Marketing or associated discipline or comparable work experience
VEVRAA Federal Contractor
Back to top