Outside Sales Representative
Outside Sales Representative
Join the best Sales teamin the dental industry! Argen is hiring a passionate and energetic OutsideSales Representative for our Midsouth territory (AR, South IL, LA, East MO, MS, West TN).
Argen is dedicated to improving people'slives through innovative services and products for dentistry. With a corebusiness as the world's largest manufacturer of precious metal dental alloys,Argen has made strategic investments in 3D printing and other technologies,positioning itself as the ultimate provider of digital solutions to dental labsof all sizes. Innovation, new digital products and our recent growth are thebuzz within our market. You can be partof this growth too!
Argen sales reps areresponsible for maximizing sales profitability, new sales growth and account managementof all Argen products within an assigned territory and/or market segment.
ESSENTIAL DUTIES ANDRESPONSIBILITIES
- Identify sales opportunities and partner withthe sales team and operations to present and sellcompany products and services to current and potential clients.
- Prepare action plansand schedules to identify specific targets and the number of contacts to bemade.
- Be committed to thesuccess for the customer's business and adopt a cross-selling approach. Followup on new leads and referrals resulting from field activity.
- Identify key businessdecision makers and sell "Argen Total Solutions" in line with multiple productsales strategy.
- Prepare presentations,proposals and sales contracts.
- Develop and maintainsales materials and current product knowledge.
- Prepare a variety ofstatus reports, including activity, closings, follow-up, and adherence togoals.
- Analyze theterritory/market potential and determine the value of existing and prospective valueto the organization.
- Create and manage acustomer value plan for existing customers highlighting profile, share andvalue opportunities.
- Communicate newproduct and service opportunities, special developments, information, orfeedback gathered through field activity to appropriate company staff.
- Identify and resolveclient concerns. Build trusted strong relationships and communicateeffectively with all stakeholders (customers, sales team, business developmentteam, management and technical support).
- Evaluate the company'scompetitive position and leverage Argen products.
- Identify product andindustry trends or issues. Effective and concisely communicates to all relevantstakeholders.
- 5 years of sales and marketing experience - dentalindustry preferred but not required
- Bachelor's Degree in Business/Marketing orassociated discipline.
- Knowledge of dental lab market & digitaldentistry
- Knowledge of Dental materials: alloy, porcelain, Zirconia
- Understanding of dental lab procedures: Metalfinishing and porcelain application, Implants, abutments, crowns, bridgeand more.
- CDT certification would be a plus
- Computer-aided design and manufacturing(CAD-CAM)
- CRM proficiency (Salesforce.com)
- Microsoft Office (Excel, Word, PowerPoint)
- Delivery and solution focused attitude withclient's best interest always in mind
- Technical aptitude and analyticalpropensity
VEVRAA Federal Contractor
Meet Some of Argen Corporation's Employees
Lead Digital Production Technician
As a lead digital production technician, Roy is in charge of digitally transferring customer files from the web to 3D printers, ensuring operations start and production completes on schedule.
Back to top