Orthodontic Tech/ Product Development Tech
Orthodontic Technician/ Product Development Technician
This is the opportunity to create a bright future and career in an environment where YOU are valued.
It all starts with an application.
Come join our team.
Is this you?
You must have an enthusiasm to deliver quality products, enjoy a manufacturing production setting and thrive in a fast paced environment. If that sounds like you, we may have just the position. We are seeking a Orthodontic Technician/ Product Development Technician to join our team located at our headquarters in Sorrento Valley, CA.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities:
- Train others on orthodontic device fabrication
- Dental technician experience
- Evaluation Orthodontic devices
- Work thermo-former for clear aligners
- Work with 3D printers and milling machines to print 3D models
- Trim clear Aligners
- Take digital photos
- Create reports or presentations on test samples
Knowledge, Skills and Abilities:
- Must have basic computer skills including Microsoft Excel and Word
- Must have dental lab experience or orthodontic lab experience
- Must know how to operate dental hand piece
- Must be able to comfortably and efficiently work in the assigned work locations, alone or with co-workers
- Requires manual dexterity necessary to operate complex machinery
Our Awesome Benefits!
You will work in a growing company with an exciting opportunity for learning. With all of that hard work we want to make sure you are taken care of with these amazing benefits!
- 401k Match
- Employee Events
- Wellness Programs
- Discounts on movies, phone bills, hotel stay and so much more!
Who We Are:
Argen is the world leader in the manufacturing of dental alloys and an industry front-runner in digital dental manufacturing, offering more than 600 precious and non-precious alloys to more than 100 countries. We are a well-established and growing family-owned business in a prosperous industry, dedicated to improving people's lives through innovative services and products we create. Our team maintains the highest levels of integrity and we are dedicated to our core values. We are poised for incredible growth, building on five decades of exceptional products and services.
VEVRAA Federal Contractor
Meet Some of Argen Corporation's Employees
Customer Support Supervisor
Arisha oversees the Digital & Specialties Team at Argen, providing group leadership and automation solutions that enable employee and customer success.
Back to top