- San Diego, CA
Argen Corporation currently has an exciting opportunity for a Marketing Specialist to join a growing, technology-focused and service-oriented team. Do you thrive in a fast- paced and dynamic environment? If you would like to be a part of an organization with an unwavering commitment to quality dental solutions, then explore our career opportunities and get to know Argen.
Argen is a family-owned and privately held company based in San Diego, CA with a state-of-the-art manufacturing center that provides high quality dental solutions to dental labs of all sizes. Founded as a precious metals company in South Africa, Argen has evolved into a dynamic, technology-based manufacturing organization focused on three key business segments, including dental alloys, zirconia, and digital dentistry solutions. Argen continues to invest in innovative product improvement initiatives through its Quality Management System to provide our global customers with affordable, high-performance products and industry-leading excellent service. Argen's products are FDA regulated and ISO certified.
About the Role:
The Marketing Specialist leads inbound and outbound marketing activities working cross-functionally with teams and in support of sales enablement. Collaborates with customers and teams to ensure research and data supports actionable marketing plans that amplify the Argen brand and drive sales across product lines.
In this role, the successful candidate will:
• Assists the Marketing team in the development, project coordination, and execution of online and offline marketing campaigns, including concept, content creation, copy writing, design direction, scheduling, and channel distribution.
• Assists in end-to-end execution of marketing plans to reach target audience through identified channels.
• Coordinates marketing rollout of new product launches in collaboration with business development and other cross-functional teams.
• Coordinates a variety of marketing tactics including advertising, social media, email, upsell, cross sell, and sales enablement.
• Performs primary and secondary market research, analysis, and testing using a variety of tools to gain insights that shape marketing strategy.
• Takes part in brainstorming sessions, offering analytical and intuitive insights to develop and plan creative marketing campaigns that increase brand awareness and competitive advantage.
• Collaborates with team members to optimize marketing automation and lead-nurturing processes through email, content, events, and social channels.
• Liaise with external vendors and key opinion leaders to support of tradeshows, promotional events, and speaking events.
• Creates, maintains, and distributes monthly marketing reports showing achievement of critical metrics regarding lead generation, content creation, website traffic, and other KPIs.
• Leads special marketing projects in support of corporate brand initiatives.
• Other duties as assigned.
What does it take to be successful?
• Bachelor's degree in marketing, communications, or related field preferred.
• Minimum of three years' experience in the marketing field.
• Experience with product launches.
• Experience with integrated marketing campaigns, including Google ad campaigns and SEO.
• Excellent written and verbal communication and presentation skills, including promotional and technical copywriting and editing.
• Working knowledge of market research, surveys, and data analytics.
• Working knowledge of Salesforce and Google Analytics.
• Working knowledge of social media advertising, setting up ads and tracking performance.
• Proven record of coordinating projects and working with cross-functional teams.
• Knowledge of HTML preferred.
• Proficiency with Microsoft Office required.
• Knowledge of cGMP regulations ISO 13485, 21CFR Part 820, CMDR SOR/98-282, 93/42/EEC, RDC 16 2013, MHLW MO 169 and TG(MD)R Sch3 preferred.
Our Awesome Benefits!
Working for a growing innovative company like Argen means exciting opportunities for training and learning, career development and advancement from only the best in the dental industry. With all that hard work, Argen is committed to ensuring the welfare of its employees and provides an amazing benefit package that includes:
• Health/Dental/Vision Plans
• 401k with Employer Match
• Paid Vacation, Holiday and Sick Time
• Employee Events
• Wellness Programs
• Discounts for home, travel, entertainment, relaxation that includes Mobile phone service, Technology, Airline and Hotel, Theater/Theme Park tickets, Restaurants and so much more!
EOE/M/F/Vet/Disabled VEVRAA Federal Contractor
Back to top