Marketing Manager/Sr. Marketing Manager
Comework for Argen and help us change the dental industry! From 3D printing tolaser technology to new custom materials, Argen is dedicated to improving people's lives through innovative dentistry services and products.
The best thing aboutworking for Argen is that we create smiles - one tooth at a time.
Weare searching for a dynamic, creative Marketing Manager / Senior MarketingManager to lead our Marketing to new levels. The successful candidate will havehands-on experience in content marketing, demand generation, customeracquisition, communication strategy, market research, and brandmanagement. Our Manager will partner closely with Sales, BusinessDevelopment and Management to create innovative marketing strategies thatresult in a cohesive approach for lead generation and that turns into increasedbusiness and sales.
- Develops,implements and manages the marcom strategy for PR, customer engagement throughvarious channels such as web, social media, press, events, ecommerce and more
- Generates practical marketing analytics, dashboards and reports for management and to use to proactively adjust / optimize marketing effort
- Oversees and evaluates market research and easily adjusts to meet changing market and competitive conditions
- Ensures consistency in corporate image and brand throughout all product lines, promotional materials, and events
- Manages marketing operating budgets
- Cultivates and enhances relationships with KOLs, industry influencers, and key strategic partners
- May represents company at events (e.g., trade association meetings, trade shows)
- Assists other departments within organization with marketing, communications or product content.
Considered candidateswill have:
- Bachelor's degree in Marketing, Communications, Business, English or similar
- Minimum of 4-6 years related marketing management experience
- Ability to be strategic and tactical with execution as well as the ability to mentor and motivate an in-house team
- Comfortable working within an entrepreneurial, fast-paced environment
- Background of continuous learning
- Advanced software skills
The Argen Corporation is a worldwide leader in dentalalloys, dental zirconia, digital dentistry and scrap refining services. Argenis the largest dental alloy manufacturer in the world, offering over 600precious and non-precious alloys to more than 100 countries. Argen's innovativedigital services provide the most complete digital solutions to dentallaboratories of all sizes.
Argen offers competitive pay and employee benefits package including health,prescription, vision, dental, life, long-term disability insurance and 401(k)is offered.
Honest & Integrity, Quality in Everything, Value our Customers, Build Trust and Strong Relationships, Embody our Family Spirit, Be Passionate and Bring Energy
VEVRAA Federal Contractor
Meet Some of Argen Corporation's Employees
Sr. Manager of Customer Care & Sales Operations
As a senior manager, Josie is constantly seeking to support and facilitate the personal growth of her team as they provide exceptional service and grow Argen’s business.
Back to top