This is the opportunity to create a bright future and career in an environment where YOU are valued.
It all starts with an application.
Come join our team.
Is this you?
You must have an enthusiasm to deliver quality products, enjoy a manufacturing production setting and thrive in a fast paced environment. If that sounds like you, we may have just the position. We are seeking an Manufacturing Technician to join our team located at our headquarters in Sorrento Valley, CA.
What you'll be doing:
- Prepare and/or assemble components and materials in line with the Standard Operating Procedures
- Operate machinery and equipment as required to produce products as directed and according to production requirements
- Clean and maintain equipment and machinery, mixing containers, holding tanks and utensils as per the operations manuals and department procedures.
- Assist in Zirconia disc manufacturing by adhering to the Standard Operating Procedures (SOPs) and specific work instructions. This involves but is not limited to: hydraulic press, vacuum bagging, isostatic press, washing, zirconia disc milling, measuring SF and label printing.
- Operate the de-binding oven and monitor the process closely according to relevant SOPs and work instructions
- Monitor assigned processes throughout the day and ensure product meets established standards.
- Prepare data on computers associated with individual machinery as required
- Assist with internal Quality initiatives regarding production efficiencies, scrap and overall cost reduction.
- Documenting and recording actions by completing forms, reports, logs. Prepare finished units for labeling and shipping
- Participate in problem solving opportunities (root cause analysis) with cross departmental team members.
Knowledge, Skills and Abilities:
- Minimum high school diploma or equivalent.
- 1-3 year experience in a manufacturing environment.
- Computer literate in Microsoft Office; Excel, Word and Outlook experience required
- Ability to read, write and speak English.
- Quality conscious and excellent organization skills with ability to prioritize and handle multiple tasks in a dynamic business environment.
- Ability to work independently with minimal supervision.
- Experience with diagnostic and statistical tools and machine maintenance
- Must be able to lift up to 50 lbs.
Our Awesome Benefits!
You will work in a growing company with an exciting opportunity for learning. With all of that hard work we want to make sure you are taken care of with these amazing benefits!
- 401k Match
- Employee Events
- Wellness Programs
- Discounts on movies, phone bills, hotel stay and so much more!
Who We Are:
Argen is the world leader in the manufacturing of dental alloys and an industry front-runner in digital dental manufacturing, offering more than 600 precious and non-precious alloys to more than 100 countries. We are a well-established and growing family-owned business in a prosperous industry, dedicated to improving people's lives through innovative services and products we create. Our team maintains the highest levels of integrity and we are dedicated to our core values. We are poised for incredible growth, building on five decades of exceptional products and services.
EOE/Minorities/Females/Vet/Disabled VEVRAA Federal Contractor
Meet Some of Argen Corporation's Employees
Arisha M.Customer Support Supervisor
Arisha oversees the Digital & Specialties Team at Argen, providing group leadership and automation solutions that enable employee and customer success.
Back to top