Argen Corporation is a leading provider of precious dentalalloys in the world and innovators in additive manufacturing. We currently havean exciting night shift (3:00pm-11:30pm) opportunity in our Zirconia Manufacturing Department. TheManufacturing Technician Zirconia Discs will be responsible for the productionof Zirconia discs. Ensure operational excellence while providing support to otherdepartments of the organization.
- Prepareand/or assemble components and materials in line with the Standard OperatingProcedures
- Operatemachinery and equipment as required to produce products as directed andaccording to production requirements
- Cleanand maintain equipment and machinery, mixing containers, holding tanks andutensils as per the operations manuals and department procedures.
- Assistin Zirconia disc manufacturing by adhering to the Standard Operating Procedures(SOPs) and specific work instructions. This involves but is not limited to:hydraulic press, vacuum bagging, isostatic press, washing, zirconia discmilling, measuring SF and label printing.
- Operate the de-bindingoven and monitor the process closely according to relevant SOPs and workinstructions
- Monitorassigned processes throughout the day and ensure product meets establishedstandards.
- Preparedata on computers associated with individual machinery as required
- Assistwith internal Quality initiatives regarding production efficiencies, scrap andoverall cost reduction.
- Documentingand recording actions by completing forms, reports, logs. Prepare finishedunits for labeling and shipping
- Participatein problem solving opportunities (root cause analysis) with cross departmentalteam members.
- Minimum high school diploma or equivalent.
- 1-3 year experience in a manufacturing environment.
- Computer literate in Microsoft Office; Excel, Word andOutlook experience required
- Ability to read, write and speak English.
- Quality conscious and excellent organization skills withability to prioritize and handle multiple tasks in a dynamic businessenvironment.
- Ability to work independently with minimal supervision.
- Experiencewith diagnostic and statistical tools and machine maintenance
- Mustbe able to lift up to 50 lbs.
Argen offers competitive pay and employee benefits packageincluding health, prescription, vision, dental, life, long-term disabilityinsurance and 401(k) is offered.
VEVRAA Federal Contractor
Meet Some of Argen Corporation's Employees
Lead Digital Production Technician
As a lead digital production technician, Roy is in charge of digitally transferring customer files from the web to 3D printers, ensuring operations start and production completes on schedule.
Back to top