Machine Operator- 3D Models
Argen is dedicated to improving people's lives throughinnovative services and products for dentistry. With a core business as theworld's largest manufacturer of precious metal dental alloys, Argen has madestrategic investments in 3D printing and other technologies, positioning itselfas the ultimate provider of digital solutions to dental labs of all sizes.
We currently have an excitingopportunity for a Machine Operator to join our team at our headquarters inSorrento Valley, San Diego, CA.
- Remove finished jobsfrom 3D printers
- Prepare and set-up allprinters for production runs, following SOP's
- Perform visualinspection of all printed parts to meet customer's specifications
- Cleaningparts with various substances
- Prepare data on computers associated with individual machinery
- Clean and maintain machinery following the SOP's as outlined in the manualsand department procedures
- Prepare finished units for shipping
Skills & Qualifications:
- Must have basic computer skills including Microsoft Excel and Word
- Must have some experience operating manufacturing machinery
- Ability to lift up to 20 pounds frequently and up to 40 pounds occasionally.
- Requires manual dexterity necessary to operate complex machinery
- Must be able to comfortably and efficiently work in the assigned worklocations, alone or with co-workers
The Argen Corporation is a worldwide leader in dental alloys, dental zirconia,digital dentistry and scrap refining services. Argen is the largest dentalalloy manufacturer in the world, offering over 600 precious and non-preciousalloys to more than 100 countries. Argen's innovative digital services providethe most complete digital solutions to dental laboratories of all sizes.
Argen offers competitive pay and employee benefits packageincluding health, prescription, vision, dental, life, long-term disabilityinsurance and 401(k) is offered.
VEVRAA Federal Contractor
Meet Some of Argen Corporation's Employees
Lead Digital Production Technician
As a lead digital production technician, Roy is in charge of digitally transferring customer files from the web to 3D printers, ensuring operations start and production completes on schedule.
Back to top