Lean Process Coordinator
The Lean Process Coordinator will serve as anassistant to the Chief Operating Officer. This position will document process and techniques used to produce ourproducts and assist with training when needed. He/She will evaluate service call data, VOC metrics, and internalfailures data and will develop/distribute monitoring reports and charts usingexcel and other software packages. TheLean Process Coordinator will conduct random inspections of parts, products,and/or processes to insure conformance with standards/specifications. Ideally, this person will becomeknowledgeable on our processes and be able to define solutions to eliminatewaste and improve production outcomes. Participation in other activities as directed by the COO.
Duties & Responsibilities:
- Create Standardized Workinstructions in support of manufacturing operations requirements and processparameters.
- Identifies andimplements basic Lean principles and techniques
- Develops plans toevaluate process repeatability and stability.
- Participates inprocedure writing and review.
- Performs deliverablechecklist audits.
- Performs process andequipment validations.
- Assists indevelopment/maintenance of specifications for finished Digital DentalProducts/Restorations
- Assists with statisticalanalysis/documentation/reporting of production processes related to finalproduct attributes and specifications.
- Conducts SPC;implementation, data collection and analysis.
- Participates in ProblemSolving opportunities (root cause analysis) with cross departmental teammembers.
- Assists with internalQuality initiatives regarding production efficiencies, scrap and overall costreduction.
- 2-year Degree in relatedtechnical course of study, equivalent Accredited Quality program
- 2 years experience in a continuous improvementtype role.
- Quality training in Leanor Six Sigma, certifications a plus.
- 2 years experience inmanufacturing/production environment, Dental Lab experience a plus
- Experience inapplication of basic statistical data analysis.
- Strong/experience backedskills in MS Excel – calculation based spreadsheet development.
- Competent in basicWindows software with experience in Quality based software a plus.
- FMEA, controls plans,and process audits CRITICAL for this role
- Must have the ability tocreate and manage documents to support the Quality Management System
- Must have a hands-onapproach in the troubleshooting of business processes.
- Excellent math skillsand familiarity with personal computer and experience with SPC.
- Strong skills inequipment/process design, problem solving, and new process development.
- Experience in workflowanalysis, lean and problem solving
VEVRAA Federal Contractor
Meet Some of Argen Corporation's Employees
Sr. Manager of Customer Care & Sales Operations
As a senior manager, Josie is constantly seeking to support and facilitate the personal growth of her team as they provide exceptional service and grow Argen’s business.
Back to top