Inventory Control Clerk
- San Diego, CA
Inventory Control Clerk - 1st Shift - Alloy Manufacturing
Argen Corporation currently has an exciting opportunity for a Inventory Control Clerk to join a growing, technology-focused and service-oriented team. Do you thrive in a fast- paced and dynamic environment? If you would like to be a part of an organization with an unwavering commitment to quality dental solutions, then explore our career opportunities and get to know Argen.
Argen is a family-owned and privately held company based in San Diego, CA with a state-of-the-art manufacturing center that provides high quality dental solutions to dental labs of all sizes. Founded as a precious metals company in South Africa, Argen has evolved into a dynamic, technology-based manufacturing organization focused on three key business segments, including dental alloys, zirconia, and digital dentistry solutions. Argen continues to invest in innovative product improvement initiatives through its Quality Management System to provide our global customers with affordable, high-performance products and industry-leading excellent service. Argen's products are FDA regulated and ISO certified.
In this role, the successful candidate will be:
• Inspects all incoming material or supplies used in the production of alloys or resale products to ensure compliance to the appropriate standards, assuring that all finished material leaving the factory has passed all quality testing, and records are complete before releasing finished products to the Finished Inventory department.
• Receives, inspects and controls materials at various stages of alloy production.
• Records inventory movement and transactions in QAD.
• Verifies all transactions are recorded correctly.
• Performs data entry to perform transfers and generate paperwork.
• Maintains records following established procedures.
• Receives and controls customer returns, scrap, and non-conforming products.
• Controls all laboratory samples leaving and returning the factory.
• Releases material to the Finished Inventory department.
• Inspects and ensures that incoming material meets appropriate standards and is from an accepted vendor.
• Inspects all finished products leaving the factory to make sure that all preset standards have been met.
• Controls non-conforming products and scrap material until disposition is completed.
• Inspects the Integrity and weight of every item that is being controlled.
• Completes all necessary paper work, and maintains the appropriate records.
• Other duties as assigned.
What does it take to be successful?
• Clear and concise written and verbal communication skills.
• Problem solving abilities.
• Experience working in manufacturing environment a plus.
• Knowledge of cGMP regulations ISO 13485, 21CFR Part 820, CMDR SOR/98-282, 93/42/EEC, RDC 16 2013, MHLW MO 169 and TG(MD)R Sch3 preferred.
• Ability to work independently.
• Excellent customer service skills.
• Ability to multi-task and stay organized.
• Flexible and collaborative
• Excellent time management skills.
• High school education or equivalent.
• Familiarity working with computers.
Our Awesome Benefits!
Working for a growing innovative company like Argen means exciting opportunities for training and learning, career development and advancement from only the best in the dental industry. With all that hard work, Argen is committed to ensuring the welfare of its employees and provides an amazing benefit package that includes:
• Health/Dental/Vision Plans
• 401k with Employer Match
• Paid Vacation, Holiday and Sick Time
• Employee Events
• Wellness Programs
• Discounts for home, travel, entertainment, relaxation that includes Mobile phone service, Technology, Airline and Hotel, Theater/Theme Park tickets, Restaurants and so much more!
EOE/M/F/Vet/Disabled VEVRAA Federal Contractor
Back to top